Part : 12 The Romance Breaker

"Mumma aap mujhe jaldi se tyaar kaldo. Aaj musu sabse phele tyaar hogi.(Mumma make me ready fast, today musu will get ready before anybody.)" Muskan strolled toward Mahi, holding her doll in her hand. Mahi was sitting on the sofa and she was busy on her phone.

"Okay, then lets select your dress," Mahi said excitedly getting up from the sofa. She picked up Muskan in her arms and walked toward the dressing room.

Muskan was sitting on the stool in front of a huge mirror wearing a beautiful red frock. Mahi was combing her hair carefully and lovingly while she was playing with her doll which was in her hand.

"Mumma, daddy kab aenge? Mujhe unhai apni dless dikhani hai. ( Mumma, When will daddy come? I want to show him my dress.)" she stood upon the stool and asked looking at Mahi.

"Daddy is on the way. He will be reaching here at any moment." Mahi answered while putting the red colour pins on hair.

"Mumma main kaisa lag rha ho? ( Mumma, how I am looking?)" She asked excitedly from her mother and rolled hair on her tiny finger in attitude. She was looking super cute.

"You are looking so pretty my doll." Mahi cupped her face and gently kissed her forehead.

______________________

"Sana tell me, what are you going to wear at the reception party ?" Sid asked encircling his arms around her waist from behind when she was combing her hair, standing in front of the mirror.

"It's a surprise, Sid. When I get ready then you will see yourself." She answered after turning toward him and he made a sad pout.

"Stop being so cute baby or else I will eat you," Sana warned him pulling his cheeks and chuckled.

"Then who is stopping you, angel, from eating me. I am all yours, go ahead and eat me." He pulled her closer to himself grabbing her waist and whispered near to her lips. Their proximity started making her breath heavy and heartbeat fast. His hands were squeezing her waist.

"Sid, I, I have to get ready. We are getting late." She tried to push him away, but he held her tighter.

"But before that I want you to eat my angel." He pulled her more closer to himself. Now their chests were pressing against each other and she could feel his hard membrane on her stomach over the fabric.

"Ahaa, Sid. I think something went in my eye." Sana suddenly started yelling in pain covering her one eye with her hand.

He started laughing loudly after leaving her. Sana looked at him confusingly still her hand was covering her one eye.

"You are really a bad actor, Angel." He spoke while laughing. She made a sad pout because he caught her lie.

"How do you catch my lie every time, Sid ?" She asked in a sad tone.

"Because you can't lie to me, Mrs Shukla." He rubbed his nose against her. She smiled at him cutely and he kissed her nose.

"Now take your clothes and leave the room. I have to get ready." She spoke giving his clothes which were kept on the bed.

"Are you throwing me out of my own room?"

"Yes, because now this is my room too." She spoke holding her waist.

"Sid, please, I have to get ready. Please go.." she requested pushing him away when he again started coming close to her lips.

"Okay fine, I am leaving. But give a call as soon as you get ready." She nodded her head on his words.