Part : 8 Surprises

Shukla family were having breakfast at the dining table with lots of chit chat. Sidnaaz were passing each other smiles and holding each other hands under the table. Like always Muskan was blabbering nonstop and making everybody laugh loudly. Sana was so happy to become the part of so lovable family and Sid was happiest seeing his angel happy. He had never thought that he would ever get a girl like Sana who would love his family instead of their bank balance.

"Bhabhi, did you like sleeping in the arms of Mukti yesterday thinking that you were sleeping in the arms of Bhai ?" Cabir uttered, catching everybody's attention. Sana widened her eyes after listening to his words while Mukti was glaring at Cabir, she had asked him to keep his mouth shut last night. Everybody was looking at him confusingly including Sid.

"Last night Bhabhi hugged Mukti and said, Sid, how did you become so skinny ?" Everybody burst into laugher and Sid was also laughing looking at Sana. She was feeling embarrassed and playing with her fingers. Her eye was looking down.

"Why didn't you tell me before ?" He asked after coming close to her ear. She looked at him through her eyelashes and he raised his eyebrows. She made a cute pout and he chuckled.

"Cabir stop teasing Sana every time." Neyonika scolded Cabir while twisting his ear. Now everybody was laughing looking at them.

"Mom, Ahaa... it's hurting." Cabir cried in pain.

"Dadi, vely good. Cabil Chachu ne kal musu ko chocolate ni di thi. Aap chachu ko punish kalo.( Dadi, very good. Yesterday Cabir Chachu didn't give me chocolate, he deserves punishment.)" Everybody laughed loudly on Muskan's words including Sana. She was sitting on the chair in between her parents.

______________________

"Sid, where do you taking me?" Sid was taking Sana somewhere by covering her eyes with his palms.

"It's a surprise angel. I can't tell you." She made a cute pout and said okay. He just smiled.

They reached in front of a room and he said before removing his hands. "I am removing my hands, but keep your eyes close."

"Do it fast, I just can't wait anymore." She squealed in excitement, getting desperate and he chuckled removing his hands. Then he opened the door and took her into the room, holding her hand.

"Now you can open your eyes, my love." He stood beside her and whispered in her ear after turning on the light. She slowly opened her eyes and blinked it two times to adjust in light. Her eyes shot up in a shock seeing the room. Sid was just smiling looking at her.

She was feeling like she was standing in her room. From the wall colour to the colour of bed, everything was exactly the same as her room. From small to big everything was the same. She looked at Sid in amazement.

"When did you do this ?" She asked in a disbelief tone. This surprise was really unexpectedly for her.

"When you said yes to marry me."

"I don't want you to feel lonely here, I don't want you to miss anything and become sad. I really don't like sadness on your face. I can do anything to bring a smile on your beautiful face angel. Your happiness is the only motive of my life." He cupped her face and said through the core of his heart. Sana was just looking at him incredulously.

"Until you are with me, I can never feel lonely." She spoke putting her hand on his hand which was on her face. Both passed each other a smile.

"Every time you do something unexpected. You are spoiling me with your love, Mr Sidharth Shukla" Both chuckled.