Part: 73 Hot Morning Surprise

"Oh shit." Sidharth pulled away from Shehnaaz as Aru started crying.

"Aru, couldn't you wake up after a few minutes?"She cried out in frustration, squeezing her legs together. Her core was throbbing to feel him inside her.

"Now we have to wait, Angel." He uttered disappointedly, pulling up his jeans and boxer.

She just pouted at him. He was frustrated too, but a smile flashed on his face as he saw his Angel's cute expression.

"I'm making him quiet, you wear the saree again." He leaned down and kissed her forehead. She smiled faintly and gave him a slight nod.

Aru was continuously squalling in the cot, moving his hands and kicking his legs. Sidharth reached to his cot, he instantly stopped crying and his tiny lips curved to a beautiful smile as he saw Sidharth's face.

"Now you're smiling like this after breaking your Mumma and daddy's romance, my naughty Aru." Sidharth leaned down and tapped his nose and his smile grew bigger. Sidharth beamed at him.

"It's just the beginning, daddy. Now I'm going to break both of your romance every day. Get habitual of it." Shehnaaz said in a childish tone on the behave Aru. She was tying up the saree again, standing in front of the mirror and looking at Sidharth and Aru in the mirror.

Sidharth chuckled and held Aru out in front of him, just below his chest, his one hand was placed under her bottom and the other one was behind his head.

"Aru, you can do anything, but please don't break our romance at this point." Sidharth leaned in and caressed his nose with his nose.

"Hehe..." He laughed adorably in response and hit his chest by kicking his leg in excitement. Sidnaaz smiled broadly, listening to his pleasant voice.

"You're so adorable, Aru." Sidharth kissed his forehead and he caressed his stubble with his tiny hand.

"Aru, please, let us complete our romance at night after the party." As Shehnaaz requested, Aru turned his head to look at her and instantly looked back at Sidharth.

"He won't disturb at night because our Aru is a good boy, right Aru?" As Sidharth asked, Aru bobbed his head like he was saying yes to him.

"You know you're so adorable. I feel like to keep looking at your beautiful face." He caressed his nose with his nose.

On the other side, Muskan was standing in front of the mirror, holding the comb in her hand. She was wearing a pretty green colour gown for the party, the same as her mumma's gown. Mahi was in the washroom.

"I won't give you, this is my comb." She hid the comb behind her back, saying to her reflection. She was playing with herself, standing in front of the mirror.

"Couldn't we share it, Musu? You know sharing is caring." Now she said becoming her reflection.

"Okay, you can have it." She held the comb out to her reflection.

Mahi stepped out of the bathroom and a broad smile flashed on her face, seeing her playing like this for the first time. She found her super cute.

She hurried to her and knelt before her. "You're so cute, Musu." She pulled Muskan's cheeks. She laughed in response.

"Mumma, now comb my hail (hair) fast, Musu is getting late fol (for) the party." She gave him the comb.

"Okay, I'll make a bun of you." As she said, Musu's eyes shimmered with happiness.