Part: 43 Missing Each Other

At night after dinner, Sana was panting in her room because she was missing Sid badly. She was making an erotic painting of herself and Sid, they're lying naked, hugging each other. She came on the earth back as she heard a knock on the door. She went to open the door after keeping the paintbrush and tray of colours on the table.

She opened the door and got surprised to see Jai on the door. He was the only family member, with whom she had never interacted yet.

"Can I come inside?" He asked politely.

She passed him a small smile. "Sure." She stood on the side, holding the door to give him the way to walk inside the room. He smiled back at her and stepped into the room.

As Jai's eyes fell over her painting, he asked, gazing at her painting. "This is so mind-blowing. From where did you learn to paint?"

She closed the door and stood beside him. "I didn't take any classes, it was in my blood, my mom was a great painter."

He turned his face at her in amazement. "Wow!" He exclaimed, she smiled. "Will you teach me?" He asked like an excited kid.

"Sure." She laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked narrowing his brows.

"Sidharth is like you only, get excited like a small kid always." She told him, still laughing.

She stopped laughing as he suddenly uttered. "And he really loves you."

"I'm really lucky and I love him too." She smiled at him broadly.

"Shall we sit and talk?" He asked she looked at him bemusedly, having no clue that about what thing he wanted talk. She nodded her head and they settled down.

"Sana, be frank with me. I know we never talked before, and I'm really sorry for that I just didn't get time, " As he apologised, she instantly shook her head.

She cut his word and said. "Don't be sorry, I can understand."

"You know, Mahi is not my first love, like you I've also faced the betrayal in love. I've also gone through the same pain which you've gone through. So I understand you." She widened her eyebrows in shock because she didn't know this. "I was also not ready to trust Mahi like you, but she made me believe in love again with her love. I just want to tell you that ten years has been passed since I went through that pain, but till today even sometimes her memories come in my mind, but I don't think too much and her memories come and go. I don't think that why I'm thinking about her because I know, memories can't be erased from our mind. I just want to say that you should also stop thinking too much about his memories, if his thoughts come in your mind, let them come and start thinking about Sid. If you want then too you can't erase some memories." He tried to explain her, she was completely understanding him.

"I know, I'm fine now. It just that I'm afraid to lose him. I really love him a lot and I don't want to lose him." She shared her fear with him.

"This fear is common, Sana. We all afraid to lose the person whom we love. Don't spoil your life by thinking about the future which is unpredictable and thinking about the past which has been passed, try to live in present."

She warmly smiled at him. "Thank you, I'm feeling much better now."

"You can share anything with me freely, being your elder brother, I'll always listen to you and give you the best advice." He placed his hand on her face. She smiled blissfully at him. She was feeling contented.

"Today, I'm extremely happy to get an elder brother. I love you Bhai." She confessed, smiling at him contentedly.

"I love too my behna. Always keep smiling like this." He pulled her cheeks and she laughed.