Part : 7 Morning Romance

Next Morning

Sana woke up in the morning, having a huge smile on her face after sleeping peacefully at night in the arms of her husband. She was lying on her one side, her head and her hand was on his chest and her knee was on his waist. He was sleeping holding her tightly in his strong arms. Waking up in his arms where she felt safest, waking up listening to his heartbeat which was her favourite music, every morning she wanted to wake up like this only.

She raised her head from his chest and smiled, looking at her husband who was sleeping like a small baby with open mouth. She started admiring him and got lost in him for a few minutes.

"Don't leave. I want to sleep more." As she tried to come out of his arms, he murmured in sleep holding her tighter.

"Sid, I am getting late. I want to make breakfast." She spoke looking at him. She could lie in his arms for twenty four hours but she wanted to make breakfast for everybody.

"But I want to sleep in your arms more." He spoke like a stubborn kid pulling her closer to himself. She was smiling, seeing his cuteness.

"Okay, but only for half an hour," Sana spoke like a strict mother snuggling in his arms. He just kissed her head in response. She fell asleep in his arms again within a few minutes thinking about her life.

_____________________

Sid woke up again after sleeping for two hours more. Sid was admiring her from one hour. She looked at him after opening her eyes and he wished her good morning kissing her forehead. "Good morning, my beautiful angel." She smiled in response and wished him back in a sleepy tone. For a few minutes, they kept staring into each other eyes having a smile on their face.

"Sid, I wanted to make breakfast for everybody. You made me late now." She complained like a cute baby while he was playing with her hair.

"No, I will never let you make breakfast." He said making her look at him confusingly.

"Why?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"Because I wake up late and I will not let you leave the bed before me."

"Don't you want to eat breakfast made from my hands ?" She asked in a fake sad tone and he smiled seeing her.

"But I want to eat this in breakfast." He spoke huskily brushing her lower lip with his thumb. He was gazing at her lips intensely, having desires in his eyes. Sana got lost in his touch.

"So, Can I have them ?" He asked like a gentleman, looking at her still rubbing her lip."

"But I haven't done the brush yet." She spoke innocently making him chuckled.

"As If I care Sana." Saying this he captured her lips coming above her. She was taken aback and started responding to his kiss after a minute. Her hands went in his black silky hair and pulled him closer to herself. They slept at night after kissing each other lips and in the morning, they were kissing each other lips like they were craving from ages. They were exploring every corner of each other mouth. Sid was turning her on and making her crazy by rubbing his body against her while kissing her lips.

Leaving her lips, he attacked toward her neck. She arched her back and threw her head back to give him complete access to her neck. He bit the side of her neck lightly but didn't leave any mark. She moaned in response clenching his hair. He again came back to her lips after kissing and sucking every inch of her neck.

"Damn. Sana, you are so irresistible." He was kissing her lips softly and said breaking the kiss for few seconds only. He again captured her lips. Sana was completely lost in him. She was under the spell of his love.