Part : 19 Morning MakeOut

Next morning 

Sid woke up next morning and opening his eyes, he saw Sana's face. She was already gazing at him while her chin was rested on his chest. She passed him her beautiful smile. He smiled back.

"Good morning, Sid." She came close to his face and wished him.

"Good morning, angel." He sucked her lips and wished her.

"How are you feeling?" He asked concernedly cupping her face.

"I am turned on." She instantly replied him making him confused.

"What ?" He asked confusingly. Instead of explaining him, she held his hand, took it inside the blanket and placed it in between her thighs. Sid was taken aback seeing her bold move.

"You are so wet." He spoke massaging her inner thigh slowly.

"Wet for you." She moaned closing her eyes. He accelerated the speed of his hand and rubbed her inner thigh vigorously. She was biting her lips and moaning. The way she was biting her lips and moaning, it was turning him on. He captured her lips pulling her face toward himself by grasping her hair with his free hand. Both kissed each other passionately. Her hands were moving on his muscular body and his hands were driving her crazy. One was rubbing her inner thigh and another was massaging her twins.

He removed his hand when she was about to release. She opened her eyes and looked at him confusingly. He left her on the edges and she felt irritated.

"I want you to cum when I will be inside you, Angel." He whispered and she blushed. She couldn't wait to feel him inside her.

"So, choose one option, on the bed or inside the bathroom?" He asked raising his eyebrows, playing with her hair.

"Right now." She whispered after coming close to his lips. He chuckled after listening to her answer.

"So desperate for me ?" he asked after taking her under him. She blushed nodding her head in yes.

"So tell me, what do you want, angel ?" He asked and smiled naughtily.

"You know that Sid." She cried like a small baby. She was already turned on, then he left her on the edges and now he was asking from her that what she wants. She was getting irritated.

"I want to listen from your mouth, angel." He said huskily coming close to her lips and kissed her lips. He was enjoying playing with his wife who was turned on.

"I want you to feel you inside me very badly, Sid." She whispered encircling her arms around his neck. The way she said, it turned him on too.

"I love you, my angel." He confessed and entered into her deeply in one go pinning her hands on the mattress. She screamed loudly in pleasure. Finally, he gave her what she wanted making her feel so good. She herself was moving with him and scratching his back with her nails. He was thrusting her fast and hard. He was satisfying her soul with her body. She wrapped her legs around his hips and took him inside her deeper while screaming his name loudly.

_____________________

Jay was taking a bath with her daughter. Muskan was only wearing floral printed undies and Jay was in black shorts. She was dancing and twirling under the shower happily and Jay was admiring his little doll.

She was the fourth girl with whom he had fallen in love with. First was his mother, the second was his sister, third was his wife and fourth was his daughter. She was his world. Every day he thanked God for blessing him with such a sweet daughter. He also thanked his wife for bringing their daughter in this world.