Part: 50 I'm yours utterly

When Sana was crying in front of Arjun, thinking that he was going to die, the Doctor walked into the room and announced the good news. "Mr Arjun, you're out of danger." She instantly looked towards the doctor in surprise.

"Really?" She asked to confirm.

"Yes, and we are going to shift him in the general ward in a few hours." Her eyes glinted with happiness, a few tears of happiness trickled down her cheeks and her lips curved up into a broad smile after knowing the good news.

She closed her eyes and murmured. "Thank you, God."

She smiled at Arjun cheerfully and uttered. "I'm so glad that,"

"That I'm not dying." He completed her sentence.

"Yes, because now I'm going to kill you with my own hands for breaking my heart. Do you have any idea that what I have gone through? I stopped believing in love, I thought I was a fool that I didn't understand that you don't love me. If Sidharth hadn't come into my life, I certainly would have lost my mind, Arjun." Arjun was looking at her guiltily.

She took a deep breath and continued. "I was unable to accept Sidharth completely thinking that one day he would also leave me like you. I wasn't able to love him back. I'm so glad that all this happened today and the truth comes out. Now I have no fear like before. Finally, I can live my life with Sidharth without any negativity of the past." She sighed with relief.

"Did you forgive me?" He asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Yes, I forgave you because you did this for me. My dad forced you to do this. By the way, maybe I would have done the same thing if I were at your place. So I can understand." She blinked her eyes.

"Thank you, Shehnaaz. Now I can also live in peace." As he uttered, she slightly smiled at him.

"Meeting time is over, let him take some rest." The doctor said to her and she nodded at him.

"I'll see you later on, take care." She walked out of the room after last time glancing at him.

She saw Ram, sitting outside on the bench. She sighed deeply and strode towards him. He looked up at her guiltily. "I'm sorry,"

She placed a finger on his lips and shushed him. "Don't be sorry, I can understand. You did right as a father. No father wants to put their daughter's life in danger, he will do anything to protect her." He raised his brows in surprise after listening to this because a few minutes ago, she was so angry. Now she was behaving so different.

"I was angry with you after knowing the truth because I've suffered a lot. But now when I'm thinking after putting myself at your place, I'm understanding that you were right at your own place. By the way, I just don't want to mess my life more because of my past. I've moved on in my life with Sidharth happily. You also don't feel guilty anymore. I just overreacted after knowing the truth. Nobody was at fault, it was god's wish. The thing which matter is that now everything is fine." He smiled slightly and a tear trickled down his cheek. He was so relieved after listening to her daughter's words. He was thinking that she would never forgive him.

Now she wasn't angry from anybody because now she was thinking about their situation putting herself on their places and understanding that her dad and Arjun, they were right in their own places. Until you put yourself in someone's shoes, you won't understand them. This is the best way to understand people.