Part : 3 Painting Time

"Bhaiya, Bhabhi, what's the need of hiding the love bite. Everybody knows here what happens on the first night of marriage." Sidnaaz's widened their eyes in a shock listening to Cabir's words. He was smiling at them shamelessly. Sana looked down embarrassingly and started playing with her fingers under the table. Sid glared at him. Everybody was also shocked with Cabir's comment and they were looking at Sidnaaz.

Luckily Muskan didn't pay any attention to Cabir's words because she was busy playing with her teddy.

"Cabir, stop behaving like a kid every time, have some manners." Neyonika scolded him while he gave 'What I did?' looks to her. Neyonika showed him her eyes and he became quiet.

Sid shook his head in disbelief looking at Cabir while he passed him a smile. Then Sid looked at Sana who was still playing with her fingers and her eyes were looking down. Sid entwined his hand with her and she instantly looked at him. He blinked his eyes and she smiled in response feeling better. Then both started eating. Neyonika was smiling seeing them. She was happy for his son because he got a perfect life partner.

"Jay, will you pass me the salad?" Mahi said to Jay thinking that now he would look at her but he didn't. He just passed her the plate of salad without even looking at her. She frowned looking at him. "Musu, Mumma give you a tight slap this time if you won't eat." Mahi shouted on Muskan taking out the anger of her husband on her daughter when like always she was showing her tantrums while eating the breakfast.

"Mumma, musu katti hai apse. Apne mujh pal shout kiya. (Mumma, musu is angry because you shouted on me.)" She made an angry pout. Mahi sat there holding her head.

"Musu aaj sirf chachi ke hath se kaegi.( Today Musu will eat from Chachi's hand only.)" She spoke looking at Sana who was already looking at her having smile on her face. She caressed her cheeks and Muskan gave her a cute smile in response. "Come I will make you eat Musu," Sana made her sit on her lap. Then Sana started feeding her and she was also giving her kisses on her cheeks. Sid was having a constant smile seeing his angel who was really happy. He was so relieved seeing her like this.

"Mr Gill we are planning to do the reception after two days. Hope you don't have any problem with it." Raj asked from Sana's father putting the glass back on the table after taking the sip of water from it.
"No, Mr Shukla, I don't have any problem," Ram replied him politely cleaning his hands with the tissue. Sana looked at his father and they passed each other a smile.

"Everybody take some rest. Then we have to leave for Mumbai in a few hours." Raj said after completing his breakfast and he stood up from his chair buttoning his blazer. 
"Dadu Mein apke sath aunga, kal wali stoly musu aul mele teddy ko fil se suni hai. Haina teddy.. ( Grandpa I will come with you. Me and my teddy want to listen to yesterday's story again. Right teddy?)" Raj was about to leave but he got stopped listening Muskan's request. After asking from her teddy, she jumped down from Sana's lap and rushed toward her dadu. Everybody were laughing seeing her. 
"Sure, let's go," Raj said picking up Muskan in his arms. He was having a lot of work but he could never deny the request of his little granddaughter. Nothing was more important for him than Muskan.

__________________

They both stepped into the room after taking breakfast. Sid was locking the door while she threw her dupatta on the bed and shouted happily walking toward Sid who was already approaching toward her having smile on his face. "I am so happy, Sid."

"I can see that angel and even I am so happy seeing you happy like this," Sid cupped her face and both stared into each other eyes intensely having a smile on their faces.

"It was so much fun while having breakfast with the whole family. I am so glad to become part of this family now. Thank you so much, Sidharth." She thanked him through the core of her heart because the reason for her happiness was him only.