Part: 37 Punishment

"Mumma." Muskan called her mumma, rubbing her eyes. She was standing, holding the teddy in her hand. She had just woke up. She was looking super adorable in the light blue nightwear with the white sleepers. Her long hair coming in her eyes.

"Mumma is just coming, Princess," Mahi yelled from the bathroom

She lazily walked toward the bathroom, holding her teddy and rubbing her eyes. "Mumma, jaldi se aao, mule pyaas ladi tez wali. (Mumma, come fast. I'm thirsty.)" she beat the door with her tiny hand.

"Mumma is here meri jaan." The door opened, Muskan looked upward and grinned at her Mumma, showing her milk teeth to her.

"Good morning, my princess." She picked up muskan in her arms and tucked her hair behind her ear lovingly.

"Musu ta moling kissy. (What about Musu's morning kiss?)"Muskan said and made a pout, asking her to give her morning kiss.

Mahi chuckled and pecked her lips, making the sound."uhmaa..."

Muskan giggled and hugged her Mumma, leaving the teddy and it fell down on the floor. Mahi smiled blissfully, holding her princess in her arms.

"Is my princess alright today ?" She hugged, caressing her back.

"Biltul thikh hai musu. Chinta mat kalo aap. (Musu is completely fine. You don't worry.)"Muskan said cutely, pulling her Mumma cheeks with her tiny fingers and thumb.

"I love you, my baby."  She caressed her nose against her princess's nose.

"I love you mole (more)" Muskan kissed her cheeks.

"Daddy mele liye cholate laye kya Mumma? Voh kya gye office? Mein toh mila bi nhi? (Did daddy bring chocolates for me? Has he gone to the office? I didn't even meet him.)" Muskan made a sad pout.

"You get ready fast and eat breakfast. Then Mumma will take you to daddy's office." Mahi said because she couldn't see her princess upset.

"Really Mumma ?" She asked getting excited.

"But only when you will finish your breakfast. Deal ?" Mahi asked, holding her hand out in front of Muskan.

"Deal, " she shook her hand with her Mumma, smiling at her adorably. Mahi felt like to eat her little bundle of joy.

_____________

Sana woke up early in the morning because of the bad dream which didn't let her sleep whole night peacefully after being in the arms of her husband. The sun was shining brightly on the snow-covered land and trees. She stared at her husband who was sleeping peacefully.

She closed her eyes, touching her face with him. "I'm really scared to lose you, Sid. I really love you a lot." She whispered and fondly kissed his forehead.

She kept lying in his arms for an hour. She was trying hard to not think about that dream but her mind was again and again thinking about that dream and making her restless.