Part : 4 The Beautiful Painting

Sid was reading fans messages on his phone sitting on the sofa when Sana was busy in making the painting. Sid got a notification of a new message. He opened it and his eyes shot up when he read fake news of him. 'The Rockstar Sidharth Shukla was in a relationship with Supriya Singh but married to somebody else.' Supriya was Sid's costar in an album which was soon going to be realised. He gritted his teeth in fury. He immediately understood that this publicity stunt had been done by the producer. He was boiling in anger now. He directly called the producer and stormed to the balcony in anger putting the phone on his ear. Sana didn't notice him because she was lost in her work.

"How dare you spread the fake news about me." Sid roared as the producer picked the call from the other side. His eyes were spitting fire.

"Sidharth, relax, we did it for our benefit only. Our song will break all the records because of this news." He felt like to beat that producer at that moment. He had full trust in his voice, he knew without these shitty stunts also, his songs would be a big hit.

"You are asking me to relax. I have just married yesterday and you are spreading this news just to make the song popular. I had already told you the album would be a big hit without this but still, you did all this. Do you have any idea, what will be my wife condition when she read this new ?" Sid was yelling on producer angrily. At that moment he was worried about Sana the most. He didn't want that Sana should come across this news because she is happy after a long time. This news would surely hurt her and it could create misunderstanding.

"Just ask them to delete this news right now. If this news spread, then I won't let this song to be get realised even. After this, forget about all the other albums which I was going to do with you." he clenched his fist to control his anger and spoke those words in a stern tone like he was giving him any warning. His eyes were spitting fire. Before he got any reply from the other side, he just cut the call in anger and stood holding the railing firmly.

Next moment he felt a pair of arms around him from behind. He closed his eyes in response and felt so relieved. His lips curved up into a blissful smile. In fact, he forgot that he was so angry a few seconds ago. His angel's arms worked like magic. It took away all his anger within a second. A content smile spread all over his face.

She was standing behind him resting her head on his back and holding him tightly from behind. He held her hand and kissed her knuckles. She smiled in response when she felt the touch of his lips on her skin.

"What happened to my baby?"Sana asked, removing her hands. He widened his eyes in surprise when she called him baby. He instantly turned around and found her smiling at him. She raised her eyebrows.

"What did you just say, baby ?" Sid asked to confirm and she smiled broadly in response seeing his reaction.

"Yes, I called you baby because you are so cute like a small baby. Look at this moment also you are looking super cute as a baby." She spoke pulling his cheeks making him smile. He was looking so adorable at that moment. She was laughing at him. He like always got lost in the laugh of his beautiful angel. She loved the way how she laughed forgetting about everything. He loved everything about her.

"So now tell me what is the matter? Why you were so angry ?" Sana asked in a serious tone and he again became angry remembering about the headline of news, but he calmed down himself for her.

"Angel, there is nothing to be worried about. It is related to work. I will handle it." Sid spoke cupping her face. He didn't tell her about that news because he didn't want to make her upset. She was happy after a long time and he didn't want to take away her happiness. He knew she would understand him but she would be hurt.