Part : 14 A Car Ride with Musu

"Jay, why did you stop the car?" Mahi asked as Jay suddenly stopped the car at the deserted road. He looked at her, having smirk on his face.

"Muskan is not with us and I can't leave this opportunity, my love." He spoke putting a hand on her face.

"Jay, we will get late.." He shushed her, putting finger on her lips.

"Don't worry, we will say to them that our car broke down." Mahi shook her head disbelievingly listening to his words and he was smiling at her.

"Jay, we can't get late, it's Sid reception party."

"Mahi, you are wasting our time in arguing. You know that I am not going to start the car." Mahi glared at him angrily.

"You are so stubborn, Jay. Muskan is completely like you. You both never listen to anybody." Mahi said angrily.

"Jaan, you know how much I love you. I just want to spend some quality time with my wife inside the car. I want to refresh our old memories." He said while stroking her face

"Do you remember that how in colleges days, we used to meet in the car and then, " he whispered while moving closer to her lips and few hair strands which were coming in her eyes, he gently tucked them behind her ear. She finally smiled remembering about those days.

Jay leaned down and attacked her neck. He started placing soft kisses there. Mahi moaned closing her eyes and started moving her fingers in his hair. Jay's hand were moving at her back. He found the zip of her gown and started pulling it down. From his other hand, he slightly pulled down her grown from her shoulder. Kissing her neck, he reached to her shoulder.

"What you are Mahi? I never get satisfied with you." He whispered looking into her eyes and his hands cupped her face.

"I also never get satisfied from you, Jay" Mahi pulled him closer to herself holding his shirt's collar and whispered near to his lips before capturing his lips. They started kissing each other like hungry animals. Kissing his lips, Mahi came on his lap. He pulled down the car's seat pressing a button. Now Mahi was above Jay. His thighs were between in her knees. Mahi was rubbing their downward part with each other by moving back and forth while kissing his lips. Her hands were encircled around his neck and her fingers were moving in his hair. His hands were moving all over her back.

____________________

"Chachu aapko ka hua. Aaj ab bhut sad se lag rhai ho, smile bhi ni kal lhai ho.( Chachu what happened to you? Today you are looking very sad, you are not even smiling.)" Muskan asked, sitting on Sana's lap. Sid smiled slightly looking at Musu and then concentrated on the road back.

"Musu actually, chachu is not getting something." Sid glared at Sana listening to her words. She winked at him. She was in a fun mood.

"Kya nhi mil rha hai chachu aapko. (What are you not getting Chachu ?)" Muskan instantly asked looking at Sid.

"I want something from your chachi, musu but she is not giving me," Sid spoke making a sad pout looking at Muskan. He winked at Sana before looking back on the road.

"Chachi, aap mele chachu ko kya ni de lhai ho? Ale dedo na.. dekho voh smile bhi nhi kal lhai hai. (Chachi, what you are not giving to my chachu? Look, he was not even smiling.)" Sid made a sad face like a small kid and nodded his head looking at Muskan. Sana was controlling her laugh seeing Sid's acting and the cute expression which he was giving.

"Mere Chachu ki smile world's best smile hai. Chachi, ab aap unhai dedo jo bhi unhai chayie and unhai smile kalwado jaldi se. (My Chachu's smile is world's best smile. Chachi, now you give him whatever he wants and make him smile fast.)" Muskan asked Sana to give Sid what he wanted, the poor Musu didn't know that her Chachu wanted a kiss on lips from her Chachi which he couldn't get in front of her.

Sid was smiling and his eyes were at the road. He was excited to see that now what his wife would do.

Sana held his hand and kissed his palm looking at Sid. He instantly looked at her.

"Your Chachu wanted a kiss from me." She left his hand and said looking at Muskan. Muskan opened her mouth in 0 shape. Sid smirked as something naughty came into his mind.

"But I wanted the kiss here," Sid spoke pointing his finger on his cheek. Sana shook her in disbelief looking at him.

"Chachi, toh de do kiss Chachu ko cheeks par. (Chachi, so give the kiss to Chachu on his cheeks.)" Sana moved forward and kissed his cheek making him smile.

"Chachu, agar fil kabhi chachi apko kiss na de toh musu ko bata dena. ( Chachu, if Chachi will not give you the kiss again then tell Musu.)" Both laughed on her words loudly and Sana kissed her cheek. She was really damn cute and her talks were cuter.

Their car came to halt in front of venue. A valet opened the door of the car for Sana and she stepped out from the car with Muskan. Sid also came out and gave the car's key to Valet. The news reporters and cameramen rushed to them.

Sid wrapped a hand around Sana's waist to pose for the photo. Both smiled looking at each other and cameramen clicked their photos.

Muskan was standing beside Sana and she was also posing for the photo, putting a hand on her waist. She was looking super cute.

"It's your reception and we won't take your lot of time. All your fans want to hear something about your beautiful wife from you. So would you like to say?" A reporter asked coming toward Sidnaaz. As Sid nodded his head, reporter forwarded the mike in front of Sid to speak.

Before saying something, he looked at Sana having a smile on his face and love in his eyes. She was already looking at him lovingly.

"She is my angel and the girl who rules my heart and my mind. She's my whole world." He spoke looking at the camera. He brought her hand near to his lips and kissed her knuckles looking at her. She was smiling at him blissfully.

"The man who rules the hearts of millions of girls. Shehnaaz is the girl, who rules his heart. I hope now all the fan must have come to know that what is his wife for him. I am Soniya with Cameraman Sajit, be with us and keep watching news24. We will come after a short break."The reporter spoke when Sidnaaz went inside the hall hand in hand.