Part : 27 Family Planning

"Something different, tomorrow. I just need you right now." She grabbed the collars of his shirt and pulled him toward herself. He grinned seeing his angel who was so desperate for him like he was for her, but he didn't miss any chance to tease her because he loved to see her eagerness for him, it turned him on.

"Your wish is my command, Madam." He pulled away from her and started opening the button of his shirt, staring in her eyes. Sana bit his lower lip, seeing his hot muscular body. After tossing his shirt, he pulled his jeans and boxer down his legs and came out of them. She was amazed to see his erection. She was looking down at him with wide-open mouth. He smiled at her.

"This is what, you do to me, Angel." He whispered coming close to her. She blushed looking at him.

"Please," she begged him, closing her eyes when he rubbed himself against her inner thigh.

"Please, what angel?" He smirked still moving up and down.

"Please, come inside me." She screamed and next moment, he was deep inside her.

"I love you," he murmured and captured her lips. He started thrusting her hard and fast, putting his hands on the wall around her face. He wrapped her one leg around his waist and entered inside her deeper. Leaving her lips, he attacked toward her neck. Her hands were fisting his hair and scratching his back. Their bodies were on fire. Knots started forming in her stomach and she exploded with him, screaming loudly.

He came out of her. She rested her head on his shoulder. Both were panting after their make-out session.

He took his angel to bed, holding her in his arms. He laid her down on the bed, she was in her bra only. He placed the kiss on her forehead before covering her with the white blanket. She was smiling at him wholeheartedly. After wearing his boxer, he lay down beside her. As he came inside the blanket with her, she rested her face on his chest and wrapped her arm around his waist. He smiled and kissed her head, embracing her in his warm arms.

"Feeling sleepy?" He asked after a few minutes because he wasn't feeling sleepy and he knew that she was also awake.

She raised her head and shook her head negatively, looking at him. "I'm thinking." She murmured.

"Thinking about what ?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Just thinking about my life how it changed after meeting you. I'm happy because of you but I'm scared too."

"Scared of what, Angel?" He narrowed his brows.

"Leave it, I don't want to talk about this." Sid glared at him, listening to her words. She made a sad pout and there he melted.

"Don't keep the things inside you, Angel. Please, I'm requesting you." He pleaded her, cupping her face.

"Sid, it is useless and I don't want to talk about these things because they disturb my mind. Try to understand, please.."She requested and he nodded his head positively, understanding her.

"I'm sorry." She felt sorry for spoiling his mood.

"Hey idiot, Don't be sorry. I understand, but never forget that I'm there for you always." He stroked her face, looking deeply in her eyes.

She smiled and murmured "I love you" she kissed his lips softly after cupping his face.

"Sid," she suddenly screamed loudly and stared at him after breaking the kiss. He looked at her, raising his eyebrows.

"You didn't use the condom." She yelled and he smiled making her confused.

"So what? I know. I didn't use it intentionally."  She stared at him in shock.