Dally?

- THE NEXT DAY -
"Daniel did you know Sydney was pregnant?" I said taking a big bite of the juicy apple. "Yeah." He said flicking the channels of the tv. I didn't feel like asking him why didn't he tell me or anything so I just let it slide. "When is Dally coming home?" I asked taking another bite of the apple. "..." No response. "Daniel when is Dally coming home?" I asked again throwing the apple in the trash. "..." No response. "Daniel Larusso when is DALLY COMING HOME!" I said taking the remote and turning the tv off. "Hey I was watching that." Daniel said upset. "Daniel!" I said crossing my hands. "fine he is already home and staying at the Curtis house." He said as I looked at him crazy. "when were you gonna tell me?" I said making a fist. "Laurian calm down." He said taking baby steps to me. "I'm okay. We'll see him tomorrow." I said sitting on the floor. Daniel picked up his coat on the couch and put it on. "Where are you going?" I asked looking at him. "Outside. Are you coming?" He said zipping his coat. There is snowing the ground and it's cold outside. "Why not." I said putting my jacket on and gloves. We went outside together holding hands. We sat there for a little bit until Daniel gout up and bent down. I didn't really care why he was bending down. I looked at the cars riding past us and felt a cold thing hit my face. I turned to see Daniel laughing at me. "Daniel that was so immature." I said wiping the snow of my arm. He threw another one making the cold white snow go down my warm back which now was cold. I picked up a lot of snow and saw Daniel running. I chased after him catching up to him in no time soon because he runs like a five year old girl. When I was about to throw the snowball Daniel tripped falling face first into a big pile of snow. I dropped my snowball and dropped to my knees. "Daniel are you okay?" I asked shaking him softly. He didn't move an inch. "Daniel come on its not funny and I'm freezing." I said shaking him a little harder. He didn't do or say anything. I started panicking shaking him a little harder. I cried flipping him over to see a smile on his face. I cried harder when I saw he was alright. "Laurian I'm fine." He said smiling. I cried even harder then before making my face red. "Laurian it's okay. I'm fine see look." He said lifting my chin up. "Im fine." He said in a more softer voice. He got up and helped me up. I was still cry and my head started to hurt from crying to much. "I hate you so much for this." I said punching his chest saying it repeatedly. He looked away and smiled as like my punches didn't hurt him. I walked away from him and went in the house. When I walked in I felt the warm heat slap my face. It felt good and to make it better I took off my shoes and grabbed Daniels blanket laying on the couch. Daniel walked in and locked the door looking at me after. I didn't want to hear anything he had to say. He really scared me I thought he received a concussion. "Laurian we need to talk." Daniel said sitting on my feet. I ignored him and closed my eyes. "Come on it was a joke." He said his voice was a little high. I opened one eye and then the other. I saw that Daniel had a soft look on his face. I got up and went to the kitchen. I walked back to the couch with a container of blueberries in my hand. I sat down and put the blanket over me and Daniel and ate some blueberries. "What do you think you are?" I asked taking to berries and putting it in my mouth. He sat there for a second then responded "an outsider." I thought about his answer and nodded my head. He hugged me squeezing me tight. "I love you so much." He said kissing my forehead. "I love you too." I said feeling how much he loves me. Daniel took me home and I found Leah in my clothes. "What the fuck are you doing!" I said snatching my bra out of her hands. "I was just wanted to be just like you." Leah said in a soft voice. "Leah you don't have to put my stuff on to be just like me." I said hugging her. "I want to be like you Laurian. your pretty and you have a boyfriend and your clothes are way better then mines." She said hugging me back tightly. "Leah I think you are beautiful and one day you will have a boyfriend and better clothes then me." I said kissing her forehead. "I love you sissy." she said looking at me. "I love you to." I said letting her go. She slept in my bed with me that night in my arms.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I hurried up and answered it not checking who it is.

"Hello?"
"Hey Laurian how's it going?"
"Who is this?"
"I'm so shocked you don't know my voice it's me Dally."
"Dally?"
"Yes?"
"Oh okay Dal I will be seeing you later."
"Okay I'll be at the Curtis house."
"Alright."

I sat my phone down and tried to get up quietly so I wouldn't wake Leah up. I slipped out of the covers and grabbed my towel.

***
"Where are you going?" Leah said looking at me with a curious face eating an apple. "I'm gonna go see my friend Dallas." I said tightening my grip on my towel. "Can I come please?" She begged making a face for me to give in and it worked. "Okay fine but take your shower now so we can get ready." I told her while walking to see what I was gonna put on. She squealed and grabbed her towel running to the bathroom quickly.

***
"Come on Leah, Daniel's outside." I said zipping my jacket up. Leah came downstairs skipping and put her jacket on. We walked to Daniel's car and and I got in the front. Daniel pecked my lips and turned to face Leah. "Hey Leah." Daniel said giving her a little wave. "Hey Daniel." She said smiling making him smile back.