Meeting the gang?

SODA'S P.O.V
When we arrived at the park The cops was shoving Dallas head in the car. "I didn't do anything!" He said getting in the car. We stopped running but Daniel kept running. I tried to grab him but he slipped out my hands. The rest of us stayed where we are and stared. Pony tried to chase after Daniel but Darry grabbed him. Daniel don't get in trouble I kept saying to myself.

DANIEL'S P.O.V
I kept running to Dally and was grabbed by an officer. "Young man you can't be here." He said turning me around. I looked at him and just stared. "Young man?" I heard the officer say more than once but it was fading away. Suddenly everything got dark and I fell.

PONYBOY'S P.O.V
Daniel was stopped by an officer and did nothing but stare. Next thing I knew was Daniel was on the floor passed out. I pulled away from Darry and ran as fast as I could to Daniel. When I reached Daniel I picked his head up and talked to him. "Daniel wake up." "Come on." I said letting a tear fall. Daniel and I are really close. The whole gang is close but I always hang out with Daniel. "Let us take him young man." The officer said. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up. Soda and the gang was right behind me. "DANIEL!" Dally yelled pulling off. "Come on Pone, the doctors are gonna take care of Daniel." Darry told me walking as we were walking back. "Alright guys I'll see you tomorrow." Steve said walking the other direction. "I'm gonna head home too." Twobit said walking away. Darry, Soda and I walked back home and I was pretty tired. "I'm going to bed." Darry said yawning. "Alright." Soda said patting his back. "Y'all should be heading to bed too." He said pushing us to the room. "Alright, alright I'm walking." I said walking in the room. Soda and I changed and went to bed. I kept thinking how am I gonna tell Laurian about this. Her boyfriend is in the hospital and the guy who she calls brother is in the cooler and Christmas is only in 5 more days. Well only way to find out is telling her in the morning.

LAURIAN'S P.O.V
After Daniel dropped me off home I called people to try and make the painting, but people kept saying it's to late Christmas is around corner. I went to my mom's room and plopped on her bed. "Why the long face." My mom asked me pinching my cheek. "I can't find a present for Daniel." I said sitting up. "Well think of the things he like." She said "what does that kid like?" She said resting her hand on her face. I thought about it and then I got it. "He likes karate." I said looking at my mom. "Well get him one of those outfit things and a thing for his head." She said getting up. "Really mom." I said laughing. "Yeah." She said walking out of the room. "Where you going?" I said getting up. "To the bathroom. What you wanna follow me there to?" She said shutting the door. "I don't want to see nun of that." I mumbled. I went to my room and shut the door. I got my note book and wrote down.
тσмσrrσω gσ тσ тнє ѕтσrє αnd gєт Dαnιєℓѕ ρrєѕєnт αт 12:30.
After that I went to sleep.

- MORNING -
I woke up looking out my window and saw it was snowing. "It's snowing and it sure is beautiful." I said with a smile on my face. I went to the bathroom and took a long shower and brushed my teeth. I wrapped my towel around me and went to my room. "What should I wear?" I whispered to myself. "Well you should wear a turtle neck because I don't want you to get sick." My mom said on the other side of my door. I don't know now she does it but she is always able to hear pretty good. "Okay." I said rolling my eyes. I put on my black turtle neck with my maroon jeans on with a bracelet and my black vans. I put on mascara, lip balm and perfume. ( picture above )When I was down I asked my mom to take me to the store to get the present for Daniel.

45 MINUTES LATER
When we were finished picking him his Gi for karate we went home. I went to my room and laid it out on my bed. It was all white and in side I got the people to stitch the words I was gonna put on the painting. I smiled to myself and put it in a box then wrapped it up. I didn't hear from Daniel yet I said to myself. I laid on my bed and grabbed my phone. When I was going to call Daniel I got a call. It was Ponyboy I answered it.
"Hello?"
"Hey Laurian it's Pony um I need to tell you something."
"What's up?"
"Um where to start... D..Da..Dally got arrested."
"Pony that's not funny."
"I'm not laughing. I'm serious Laurian."
"..."
"Laurian?"
"I.. I'm here."
"Okay and one more thing."
"There's more?"
"Umm.... Daniel... Daniel... Daniel."
"Say it Pony."
"Daniel's in the hospital."
"..."
"Hello?"
"..."
"Laurian?"
"..."
"Are you there?"
"Pony can you pick me up?"
"Umm okay I'll ask Soda if he can."
"Okay. I want to see Daniel."
"Alright we're on our way."