Pranks?

* *IM LAYING DOWN IN GHE BED WITH DANIEL AND WE'RE KISSING. DANKEL TRIES TAKING OFF MY SHIRT BUT I WONT LET HIM. "TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF DAMN IT" DANIEL SAYS MOVING MY HANDS OFF MY SHIRT. I SHOOK MY HEAD NO AS HE TOOK MY SHIRT OFF ANYWAY "DANIEL I SAID NO" I SAID TRYING TO GET MY SHIRT FROM HIM BUT HE THREW IT. HE STARTED KISSING ME AGAIN PUT I PUSHED HIM OFF ME. HE LOOKED AT ME SHOCKED AND GRABBED MY WRIST PULLING ME TO HIM HURTING MY WRIST. "OUCH" I SAID AS DANIEL UNDO MY BRA. I STARTED TO SAY SOMETHING "SHUT THE FUCK UP, IF YOU SAY SOMETHING AGAIN IM GONNA BEAT YOU" HE SAID POINTING IN MY FACE. I NODDED AS HE PULLED HIS PANTS DOWN I FELT TEARS COME DOWN MY CHEEKS. HE WAS SO AGGRESSIVE I CRIED "DANIEL PLEASE" HE SLAPPED MY FACE AND WENT FASTER THEN HE WAS ALREADY GOING. HE FLIPPED ME AROUND TO THE BACK AND STARTED FROM THERE. I COULDN'T TAKE IT NOMORE HE WAS RAPING AND ABUSING ME. HIW COULD I LOVE SOMEBODY WHO DOES THAT TO ME I THOUGHT. I CRIED EVEN MORE AS HE CALLED ME NAMES. I SAW A BLADE UNDER THE PILLOW AND GRABBED IT. I HAD TO PUT A END TO THIS MESS SO I KILLED HIM.**

I woke up with the light on sweating and crying hard. "It's okay." I heard Daniel say and realized we was sitting up and I was on his chest. I moved away from him and looked at him with big eyes. "Laurian are you okay?" He asked moving closer to me. It was just a dream. It was just a dream. I kept saying to myself as Dally walked in. "What's going on? I heard someone crying." He said opening and closing the door. Daniel explained what happened and Dally just stared at me. "Laurian? Are you okay?" Dally asked. I nodded my head and moved back to Daniel hugging him tight then I let go and hugged Dally. "I'm fine go back to bed." I said to Dally pushing him out the door. dally went back to the other room and I closed the door. "Laurian?" Daniel said in a soft voice. I looked at him and walked over to him laying back in bed. "Yes?" I said resting my head on his chest. "You had a bad dream didn't you" he said kissing the top of my head. I nodded "we'll tell me what it was." He said. I looked at him and started from the top. When I told him that he raped me his eyes grew big with sadness. I rested my head on his chest again "then I killed you." I said as a tear fell down my cheek. There was silence but Daniel then said something. "I will never do that. I love you to much to break your heart like that." He said. I felt a tear fall on my neck. I picked my head up and saw Daniel crying. I wiped his tears off "it's okay Daniel." I said placing a hand on his cheek. He placed his hand on mines and said "let's go back to sleep." "Okay can you turn off the light for me please?" I said smiling. "Anything for you." He said and went to turn off the light. When he turned around I saw 3 scratches on the back of his neck. "Daniel did I scratch you?" I asked as he turned around. "It's fine." He said turning the light out and getting back in bed. Every time I have a bead dream Daniel is always getting hurt. "Daniel I don't think it's fine you keep getting scratched every time I have a bad dream." I said as he pulled me in his arms and cuddled with me. "It looks worst then it feels." He said kissing my nose. "Now goodnight." He said closing his eyes. "Goodnight." I whispered and put my face in Daniel's neck.

( MORNING )
I woke up warm, I was still in Daniel's arms. I looked at the clock to see what time it was. It was 8:37 a.m. I slipped out of Daniel's arms trying not to wake him up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I went to see if the others were awake. The boys were sleep and all the girls were awoke on the couch. "Hey." I said sitting down next to Sydney. "Hey" they all said back. It was silence until Sydney broke it "I'm bored." She said laying her head on my shoulder. "Me too." Neah said scratching her neck. "I think I know what we can do." Kam said smiling. "What?" Sydney said looking at Kam. "We could leave the boys and get some Dairy Queen?" Kam said more as a question. "Yeah but we don't have a car." I said. "I know who does." Kam said with a smirk on her face pointing to the bedroom where me and Daniel slept. I shook my head no but the girls nodded their heads yes. "Okay even if I asked him he would say no because it's to early." I said getting up. "Who said we were gonna ask him?" Kam said pushing me to the bedroom door. "Now go get those keys and me and the others are gonna get dressed." Kam whispered I nodded and walked in. I first put my clothes on and picked Daniel's keys up off the dresser. "Mmmh?" I heard Daniel and put his keys in my pocket fast. "Where ya going?" He asked rubbing his head. "No where just making breakfast." I said as he turned his back to me. I walked out the room heart pounding. I went to the couch and put my shoes on. "You guys ready?" Kam asked. "Yup" Neah said putting he hair in a messy bun as we all did the same. We walked out and went to the car. "See was that so bad?" Kam asked laughing. "No... Not really." I said smiling. We went to Dairy Queen and ordered some burgers, fries and milkshakes.

DANIEL'S P.O.V
I woke up not smelling any food. It's been a couple of minutes since Laurian been in here she should be done by now. I got up and went to the living room seeing Pony and Dally on the couch. Pony had his hands on his head and Dally was looking at the ceiling. "What's wrong guys and where are the girls?" I asked sitting down. Pony looked at me and said "they left us. I dunno where they went and I'm hungry." Dally looked at me and nodded. "They possibly couldn't have left they don't have a car." I said then I realized when Laurian came in the room she put something in her pocket. The boys looked at me as I ran in the room and looked every where for my keys. I walked back to where the boys were. "Fuck!" I yelled but not so loud. Dally chuckled "they got us." Pony nodded in agreement. I grabbed the phone and called Laurian's phone.

LAURIAN'S P.O.V
The girls and I were laughing until I got a call. I looked to see who it was and to my surprise it was Daniel. "Laurian who's calling you?" Sydney asked sipping her milkshake. "It's Daniel." I said staring at the phone. "Don't answer it!" Neah said and just like that I declined it. We were silent "I gotta pee!" Neah said and we laughed at, a minute later it was ringing again. "It's Daniel again." I said staring at my phone. "Give me the phone." Kam said taking the phone out of my hands and answered it.

KAM'S P.O.V
I took Laurian's phone and answered it. I wanted to mess with Daniel so I did. I answered the phone with a cracked old ladies voice.
"Hello?"
"Come on guys this isn't funny."
"What ya talking about?"
I could hear the girls trying not to laugh. Sydney spit her milkshake out, Neah ran to the bathroom because she almost peed herself, and Laurian was falling on the floor laughing so hard.
"Come on Laurian stop playing." Daniel said a little annoyed
"Who is Laurian?"
"Wait this isn't Laurian........ Kam?" He asked.
I immediately hung the phone up. The girls were laughing so hard it looked like they were crying.

LAURIAN'S P.O.V
I was laughing and couldn't stop. We all finally stopped and each came back from the bathroom. The phone ringed again. This time I answered it.
"Hello?"
"Laurian Pray if you don't come back to this hotel all hell is gonna rise." He said
"Okay I'm coming now." I said grabbing my stuff
"Bring us some food!" I heard Pony yell in the back
"Okay."
I laughed and hung up. I ordered some more fries, burgers and milkshakes "Come on girls." We all got in the car and rode back to the hotel.

DALLY'S P.O.V
"I'm so fucking hungry!" Pony said holding his stomach. "Hey Daniel. Let's teach them a lesson." I said getting up off the couch. Daniel looked at me and thought for a sec. "Yeah I'm in." He said. "How bout you Pone you in or what?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded. I thought of a plan and told the boys. We were gonna get them back good.

DANIEL'S P.O.V
We got ourselves dressed and heard the door open. Pony and I looked at dally for the signal. "Guys we're back and Ponyboy I'm sitting the food on the table." Laurian said. Dally gave us the signal and we went at it. Pony took Sydney, dally took Kam and Neah and I had Laurian.

LAURIAN'S P.O.V
when I put the food down and the girls and I sat on the couch Pony, Daniel and Dally tackled us. We screamed and dally kept us down while Ponyboy and Daniel  took Sydney to the bedroom and Dally soon followed. I tried to get him but he locked the door. I could hear Sydney laughing hard and then it stopped. I ran back to Kam and Neah. We hugged each other tight as they came back out. They soon went for me but Kam wasn't letting them. So they let me go and went to Neah. Kam and I grabbed her but it was no use they were stronger. Neah kept struggling to break threw but she was already in the room by the time she got free. They came back out for Kam and like I said they were stronger then me. So I failed but I kept trying to save her Dally soon picked me up and the other boys had Kam in the room. "Dallas Winston put me down." I said pounding on his back. He shook his head and took me into the room. I saw the girls tied up in the corner. "Okay okay I'm sorry Daniel. I'm sorry Pony. I'm sorry Dally." I said as they started to laugh. They let me go and untied the girls. "Gotcha."Dally said laughing. They all start laughing except the girls and I. "What the fuck Dally." I said walking out of the room. "that wasn't cool." Sydney said following me. "Damn we brought y'all food and this is how you guys treat us." Neah said following Sydney. "Y'all some crazy fuckers." Kam said following Neah. The boys followed us and pony went straight to the food. "We're sorry." Daniel said and kissed my forehead. "I know you are." I said. "Hey but you guys took my car and left us in here hungry." He said wrapping his arms around me. "Okay fine we're sorry too." I said wrapping my arms around his waist. "Y'all sorry I'm not. What y'all did was way bigger what we did." Kam said sitting on the couch laughing. We all laughed and watched t.v.