Prom!

Laurian's P.O.V
Beep Beep Beep. I hear my alarm going off. Today I spend the day with my friends and my boy. I hopped out of bed and took a shower. After my shower I brushed my teeth. I went in my room humming putting on my clothes. "Laurian come on" my mom yelled up the steps. I put my shoes and coat on. I ran downstairs and got in the car. When we got in front of school "So after school I'll pick you." My mom said. "Okay. Love you." I said getting out the car. I ran in school to my locker. "Laurian" I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around to see dally leaning on the lockers. "Hey dally. You coming to prom?" I said grabbing my books and closing my locker. "Yeah, did Daniel tell you after prom we're gonna stay in a hotel?" Dally said walking down the stairs. "No?" I said more as a question. "Oops I probably shouldn't have told you." He said walking away. "See ya ms.pray" dally yelled. I walked to class and there was a new teacher. Must be a substitute I thought. I pulled my books out and focused.
~LUNCH TIME~
I wasn't really hungry so I just went straight to the table. Going to the table I saw Kam, Sydney, Neah, Dally, Ponyboy and Daniel. "Hey guys." I said sitting next to Daniel and Ponyboy. "Hey" everyone said. "Girls I'll meet you guys at school tonight." I told them as they nodded. "Hey girlfriend." Daniel said kissing my cheek. I looked at him then looked away. "Pony you going to prom?" I asked "yeah I was debating on it but yea I'm going." He said playing with his food. "Who ya going with?" "I dunno yet." He said throwing his food away. "You okay pony?" I said rubbing his back. "Yeah I'm fine." He said. "You sure is fine." I heard Kam whisper. Neah and I laughed. "Can I talk to you Laurian." Daniel said pulling me out of the cafeteria. When we stopped he let me go and looked me in my eyes. "Yes?" "Why did you ignore me? What did I do?" Daniel said with a serious face. "You did nothing. Exactly nothing. Why didn't you tell me what we were gonna do after prom what if I made plans?" I said looking him in his eyes. "I wanted to surprise you." "Well ya did." I said looking away. "Look I'm sorry." He said making me face him. "You don't have to be sorry Daniel. I'm not mad." I said pecking his lips. He smiled "So your coming right?" He asked. "Yea I'm coming." He smiled and the bell ringed. We went to class and I couldn't stop thinking about tonight.
-END OF SCHOOL DAY-
My mom texted saying she was outside. I tried to find Daniel so I could tell him bye but I couldn't find him. I walked to the car and we went home. "Go get in the shower the lady is on her way to do your makeup and hair." My mom said I nodded and ran up stairs to take a shower. I got out the shower and found Daniel's t-shirt that he left so I put it on and some sweats. I walked down the stairs and found a beautiful lady downstairs with a bag full of makeup. I walked down stairs and my mom introduced her to me. "Riley this is my daughter Laurian." I shook the lady's hand. "Sit so I can get started." The lady said patting the seat. I sat down and closed my eyes relaxing as she put my hair in a bun. She started with some cold liquid. "So who's the lucky guy?" She asked. I smiled "Daniel he's my boyfriend." I told her. "Ahh so cute. I'll make you so pretty he won't lay eyes off you." She said as we both giggled.
|25 MINUTES OF DOING HAIR AND MAKEUP|
"All done" she said giving me a mirror. Wow I looked beautiful I thought. "Look at my baby." My mom said in a high voice. "Mom" I groaned. "Thank you so much ms. Riley" I said "no problem sweetie." She said smiling. "I want to see this Daniel boy so can I stay until you leave?" "Yeah sure." I nodded. I went upstairs to put my dress on and got a text from Daniel.
Hey I'm around the corner.
I replied okay see you then.
I put my heels on and some perfume as I heard someone come in from downstairs. I walked down stairs and saw Daniel. Wow he looked sexy in a tux. His eyes was big and he had a big smile on his face. "Ready?" He said grabbing my hand. "Yeah." I said waving bye to my mom and ms. Riley. I peeped Riley's thumbs up and knew what it meant. We went outside and I saw a rental. "Daniel did you rent this?" I asked as he nodded. We got in the car and pulled off. "Laurian you look so beautiful. I mean I can't stop looking at you." Daniel said as I smirked. Riley did do an amazing job I don't blame him. We arrived at school and went into the gym. Woah when they said the theme was a night in Paris they weren't joking. It was beautiful I felt like I was in Paris for a sec. there were a lot of people and different kinds and colors of dresses.