Jealousy and the best night?

I wake up to the heavy breathing of Daniel. Awww he is so cute sleeping I thought. I get out of bed and peep my head in the other rooms and they were gone. Huh where did they go and why did they leave us? I get my phone off the charger and see if they sent me a message. 2 messages from Kam and My mom.
Kam: hey LeLe the girls and boys went to the arcade if you want to come down we'll still be here
p.s you guys were so cute snuggled up together Dallas said.
My cheeks got red knowing they saw us snuggled up together as I read the other message.
Mom: hey baby how's it going? Are you guys having fun? I got something in the mail from your dad and sister just to let you know. Alright gotta go love ya bye.
I got something in the mail from my dad and my sister wow I haven't seen them in a long time. I replied back to both of the messages and got my self together. "Good morning." A voice said behind me. "Morning." I said turning around seeing Daniel with no shirt on and 1 inch away from kissing me. He pressed his lips against mine and put a shirt on. "So where did the others go?" He asked "down to a arcade" I said putting my shoes on. "So we're all alone?" He said grabbing my waist. I gave him a look and pulled away from him but he grabbed me again and squeezed tight. "Ouch" I said looking at him so he could let go. "I'm sorry." He said loosening up but not a lot. Then he let me go and put his shoes on. "You ready?" He said grabbing his keys and the spare card to the room "yeah." I said opening the door. We walked to the elevator and waited till we was to the lobby. We was walking down side by side until "DANIEL BEAR!?" He stopped and turned around and I did the same. A girl with black hair ran to Daniel giving him a bear hug (picture of Tori above). He looked so surprise "Tori? Wow I haven't seen you in forever." "It has been forever babe how ya been?" BABE did she just call him BABE? "Pretty good." He said with a smile "ya doing something later?" She asked, am I invisible? "Yeah actually I have to go-" "who is this?" She cut him off. "This is my girlfriend Laurian." He said grabbing my hand "nice to meet you." I said trying to smile. "I see you lost your taste." She said winking and walked away. Ya see I don't fight but I fight if I have to and I don't like her. We walked out the doors and it was silent during the car ride. we got out the car and he finally said something "what happen back there was nothing if you think it was-" "I know your all mine." I said grabbing his arm and putting it around my shoulders. We played tons of games and Daniel won me a purple and pink bear. It was so cute I kissed him on the cheek to say thanks. "I'm gonna name it CANDY🍭." I told Daniel he smiled and went to the bathroom. I hurried up and tried to tell Neah what happened and she told me that she better not see that girl and if she was in my footsteps she would of did stuff way different than what I did, I just laughed and said "that's why I love ya." Neah went to the car with the others and I waited for Daniel. Tori walked in the entrance and I thought what is she doing here? When Daniel came back from the bathroom the girl Tori eyed him down and walked over to him and was flirting with him. I can't believe she wants to take Daniel away from me. Good he's trying to leave. Wait why is she grabbing him? I can't just sit here and watch I gotta do something. I feel my legs walking towards them she just looks at me like I stink or something "is there a problem?" I asked Daniel. "I was-" she cut him off. "yeah there is a problem you keep interrupting us." She said rolling her eyes. I was ready to smack her but Daniel grabbed my hand and we walked out the door. I'm tired and hungry we went back to the hotel and ordered some pizza and hot wings, and everybody took their showers. I took a shower after Ponyboy and put my pajamas on after that I went to see what Zack was up to he was sleep already or I think he was. I went to see what dally was doing "Dally you in here?" "Yeah." He said looking up I asked him if he wanted to play a game he gave me a look and said what game I whispered a game in his ear and his eyes got big. "ALRIGHT EVERYBODY WE ARE GONNA PLAY A GAME OKAY, LAURIAN WANTED TO PLAY A GAME BUT I PICKED A DIFFERENT ONE THATS MORE EXCITING!" Daniel looked at him then me with a confused face. I shrugged my shoulders and turned to dally who was telling us what to do. "YOU HAVE TO PICK A PARTNER AND DO IT NOW!" Everybody picked a partner Sydney picked Ponyboy, Zack picked Kam and Neah was left with Dally and I think she planned to be. Of course I was with Daniel and Dally told us the rest of the game. "NOW YOU HAVE TO GO TO A ROOM AND GIVE YOUR PARTNER THE BEST NIGHT!" That was not the plan! I turn to Daniel that has a big smirk on his face. What is gonna happen?