Taking things slow!

We left my house and sat in a parking lot. We just sat there on the back of Daniel's car talking and joking around. "Laurian?" Ponyboy said. "Yes?" "you want to hear a joke?" He asked "yeah." I said leaning on Daniel. "Okay, why did piglet get in the toilet?" I looked at him and thought. "Hmmm, I don't know, why did he get in the toilet?" I said giving up. "He was looking for pooh." He said laughing. Daniel and I laughed to it was pretty funny. It was getting pretty late and I was ready to go home. We got in the car and dropped off Ponyboy. We was on our way to my house but we stopped at Daniel's house to get some clothes. "Come on." Daniel said grabbing my hand. We entered his house it was very nice and a lady was sitting on the couch. "Daniel is that you?" She asked getting up. "Yeah ma it's me. He said giving her a kiss. The lady looked at me with wide eyes. "Daniel who's this lovely lady?" She asked smiling at me. "Oh yeah ma this is Laurian, she's my girlfriend." Daniel said confident. " Hi nice to meet you mrs.Larusso." I said flashing a smile. "Oh Laurian." She said hugging me. "Your the girl my Danny keeps talking about, I finally get to meet you." She said looking at me smiling. I smiled back as she let me go. Daniel went upstairs to get his clothes. His mom wanted to know things about me so I told her. Daniel walked downstairs with a bag in his hand. "You ready?" He asked me. I got up and nodded my head. "Danny you and Laurian are meant to be." She said rubbing Daniel's back. Daniel smiled at her then me as I did the same. "Bye mrs.Larusso." I said and hugged her. "Oh sweetie you can call me Deena." She said smiling waving goodbye. Daniel and I got in the car we made a stupid bet the other day if he won I would have to let him enter my temple. I was so close to winning but he won. We went to my house and I was so tired I fell asleep in the car. "Bae wake up." Daniel said. I was sleep but I could still hear him. I heard his car door open and shut. Then I heard mines open he picked me up and took my keys to open the door. He opened the door then shut and locked it. He took me up stairs and I felt him take my coat and shoes off. "Mmm" I said as he giggled. I heard my drawer open and close and felt Daniel take my shirt off. I tried to wake up but I couldn't. He put a t shirt on me and put me on the bed in his arms. I woke up in the middle of the night looking at Daniel. He was so cute when he was sleeping I pecked his lips and went to the bathroom. I washed my hands and got back and bed seeing Daniel awoke. "Laurian?" He said looking at me. "Yes?" "We have one more month of school." He said. "Yeah I know." I said getting back in bed. He grabbed my face and kissed me passionately moving his hands to my waist and got on top of me. I stopped kissing him "Daniel." I said looking at him. "Yeah?" "I never did this before." I said looking away. "It's okay I'll take things slow." He said kissing me again. "I love you." He said making me smile. "I love you too." I said as he smiled back. We kissed more and he lifted my shirt up and kissed my neck down to my collar bone. His kisses was so soft and sweet it made me melt inside. He took my shirt off and kissed me all over my chest I felt his teeth a little up on my collar bone. He looked at me and scratched his head smiling. "I kinda left a mark." He said smiling. I looked down and saw a red mark he kissed me more and then he begun. I was scared I never did anything like this. Would it hurt? Will I feel different after? Well there's only one way to find out I let him lead as I followed.