Sleepover!

After New Years Daniel and I have been talking about the house we want. "But the third house has 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms one upstairs and one downstairs and a master bedroom with a bathroom." Daniel said grabbing my shoulders smiling. I looked at him and grabbed his chin. Daniel's eyes were looking so pretty it made me smile. Even thoe there brown I still like them. "What?" He said not looking away still smiling. "Your cute baby brown eyes." I said touching his nose. "Hey! Don't change the subject. I'm not finished talking about the house." He said grabbing my waist. "Later. Right now I just want to relax." I said unwrapping his hands around me and sitting on the couch as he sat next to me. "Daniel!" His mom called from upstairs. Daniel kept looking at the papers I guess he is really focusing on the houses. "Daniel your mom called you." I said tapping his arm. "Huh? Oh okay." He said putting the papers on my lap and going upstairs. I looked at the papers on my lap and let a sigh out. I felt a vibration on my leg from my phone and took it out of my pocket. Sydney put Kam, Neah and I in a group text.

Hey girls I want a girls night at my house. I already got everything ready so I want all of you to be here.

I read it and shot up off the couch. We haven't had a sleep over in a long time. This is gonna be so fun. I've been busy with the house looking, gymnastics and school. "Laurian?" I heard a voice say walking to me. I turned around to see Daniel's face close to mine. He gave me a quick peck on the lips before I could back up. "I got you." He said smiling. I laughed and rolled my eyes sitting back on the couch as he sat on my lap. "Daniel get off me." I said trying to push him off. "No I'm good." He said leaning on. "Daniel please come on I have to go somewhere." I said moving my head on the right side of his neck. "Oh yeah and where do you have to go at 4:20?" He said looking at the the clock. "With my-" "with your what?" He said cutting me off. "Friends." I said tickling him. He started laughing and squirming around but then grabbed my hands and some how made me sit on them. I tried pulling them up but I couldn't. "I was gonna get up but you tickled me soooo now I'm not." He said reading the papers again. "Daniel please." I whined. He shook his head and chuckled. I sat there waiting for him to get off of me. "I'll make a deal with you." I said hopping he will respond. "Really? Okay what?" He said turning his head to look at me. "If you let me up then-" "you'll give me the best kiss ever." He said smirking. "Fine." I said as Daniel turned his body making me lean back more. "Close your eyes." I said as he did. I pressed my lips against his as the kiss begun. I don't know what he means by the best kiss ever, so kiss him how I always kiss him. Daniel deepens the kiss adding tongue as he lays on top of me. When I pull away he brings me back in for more. What is going on? I have to get ready to go to Sydney's house but instead I'm on a couch with Daniel laying on top of me kissing me. I pull away again as Daniel kisses my neck. "Daniel I have to ready to go to Sydney's." I said trying to get up but Daniel pushes me back down. "Five more minutes please." Daniel said looking in my eyes. "Okay." I said giving in. He started from my neck to my lips. He kissed me with so much passion, that's how I know he loves me. The kiss ended and he squeezed me tight. It didn't feel right because I could feel his man part on my thigh. "You okay Daniel?" I asked him kissing his cheek. "Yeah I'm fine." He said letting a sigh out. We got up off the couch and I put my coat on. "Oh you want to leave now?" Daniel said walking to the closet to put his coat on. "I don't want to but I have to so could you take me? Please?" I said zipping up my coat. "You know I'm not gonna let you walk in the cold." He said as we walked out the house. We got in the car and pulled off going to my house so I could pack my bag. I packed my bag and we drove to Sydney's house. "So are you girls having a sleep over?" Daniel asked turning down the music. "Yeah something like that." I answered looking out the window. "Well since you won't be with me tonight then I'll just hang with the boys." He said turning the music back up. "Whatever." I laughed as he turnt the music back down. "What did you say?" He said pulling up in front of Sydney's house. "I said whatever." I said looking at him. "You keep being naughty I'm. Gonna have to teach you a lesson." Daniel said smacking my thigh. "Can you please not Daniel." I said getting out the car. He laughed as I went on his side and gave him a peck on the lips. "Good night." I said walking to the door and ringed the doorbell. "Good night have fun." Daniel said pulling off as Sydney opened the door. "Hey Syd." I said hugging her. Whoa she gained weight "wow Sydney you gained weight." I said walking in. "Yeah I know." She said as we walked in the kitchen. When I walked in I saw Kam and Neah sitting on the counter talking. "Hey you guys." I said giving them hugs. "Hey" they both said at the same time. "Alright guys I called the pizza man." Sydney said sliding in the kitchen. "Yes pizza!" Neah said jumping up. We laughed at her and played around a lot. When the pizza came we ate and took our showers. After we took our showers and got dressed we sat down and relaxed talking to each other. "Well I think I like Sodapop." Neah said biting her lip. "I knew it." Kam said flipping her hair back. We all laughed "you guys I wanted you all to come here so I could tell you something." Sydney said rubbing her stomach. "What is it Syd?" I asked curiously. "I... I'm.... I'm pregnant." Sydney stuttered. We all looked at each other and then at Sydney. "Aww Sydneys gonna be a mother." Neah said clapping her hands. "Con.. Congrats Syd I'm proud for you." I said smiling and gave her a hug. "Omg Sydney I'm gonna be an auntie. What the fuck?" Kam said smacking her forehead. Sydney laughed at our comments and we all hugged and kept joking around. Kam fell asleep and we was gonna prank her. "Okay do you have the whip cream?" Neah whispered as Sydney nodded her head. "Don't touch me. If you do it will be the last thing you do." Kam said with her eyes still closed. "AGHHHH!" We screamed and ran out the room laughing.