The beach!

2 WEEKS LATER
It's Friday and Daniel and I planned to go to wildwood and spend the night there with our friends. I packed my bags and texted Sydney
Hey Syd.
Hey Laurian are you almost done packing?
Yeah just have to put deodorant and lotion in the bag.
Okay Daniel is coming now.
Okay wait he already picked you guys up?
Yeah you said you needed more time so he picked us up even the boys.
Okay well I'll be waiting.
Okay.
I heard a honk and knew it was him I yelled "LOVE YOU MOM!" and left I was walking and saw Daniel was driving there was Ponyboy in the front so I was heading to the back. I told Daniel to pop the trunk so I could put my bags in, Daniel got out the and helped me with my bags "hey babe need help?" He said smiling "no it's okay I got it" I said closing the trunk. Before I could get in the back Ponyboy got out the front seat and said "hey Laurian you can seat in the front." "Are you sure?" I said as he got in the back seat "yeah I'm fine." "Okay." I got in the front and Daniel kissed me and giggled at the look on my face. I turned to the back and said hey to everybody. He started his 4 hour drive everyone was talking, singing and having a good time. We left early like at 9:00 in the morning and got there by 1:30 due to traffic. We checked into a hotel room it was big it had 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. "Let's go to the beach first!" Kam shouted "I'm gonna get my bikini on!" Neah said excitedly "I'll watch!" Dallas said with a smirk as Neah shut the door in his face and locked it. We all laughed as we went to the rooms. Sydney and Ponyboy stayed in the first room on left. Neah and Zack stayed in the first room on the right. Kam and Dallas stayed in the second room on the left. I put my things in the second room on the right and started to take out my bathing suit, I heard Daniel come in and put his arms around me. "Dallas is something." Daniel said laughing. "He is so silly." I said laughing back. Daniel turned me around "what do you think about this?" "The room is lovely and very big plus-" he cut me off "no I mean what do you think about us together in the same bed for 2 nights?" "Oh well I think this is gonna be fun." I said pecking him on the lips. I lied I'm very nervous sleeping in the same bed as Daniel what if he wants to do the S word I'm not ready for that. I just can't show that I'm nervous just have fun. As I got dressed in the bathroom putting on my blue bikini, I packed 3 bikinis just in case I slipped the clothes I had on already back on (Picture above). 2 minutes later I was done I walked out the bathroom and I felt myself being picked up and the boys came and tickled me. "Haha,haha, stop, please, haha!" They ignored me and kept tickling me. I called for the girls "Neah, Sydney, Kam!" They ran out of the room and jumped on the boys backs. The boys immediately turned to Sydney and attacked her, the girls got them and we took Ponyboy and locked the door. he just sat there scared he moved back as we moved closer he put his hands up in surrender we laughed and opened the door and let him go. I was the first one out after Ponyboy and Daniel picked me up like I was his bride. I felt my face get hot as he carried me all the way to the elevator. I could here the girls laughing in the back of us and of course Neah is teasing and whispering "k-i-s-s-i-n-g." I laugh and Daniel puts me down as we get out the elevator we race to Daniel's car, "on your mark, get set, GO!" Everyone took of even Dallas. Kam won by cheating she bragged "I won I won!" Everybody ignored her as she laughed. I sat in the back this time and kam sat in the front.
5 minutes later
We arrived at the beach me and Dallas got out the car to save a spot for the crew. As we walked I asked "so Dallas why are you the toughest meanest bad boy at our school?" "Well first thank you for the compliment and if you stay tough you don't get hurt nothing will hurt you." I thought about that and smiled "ya know your actually sweet inside." "Don't say that in front of the boys." He said with serious eyes " I won't say a thing Dally." I said smiling. "Dally huh I like that nickname." He said smiling to himself "so let the crew call you Dally." i said as I saw a spot we ran to it so nobody would take it and then saw the crew and signaled them to come on. We all took of our clothes and had on our bathing suits under. When I saw Daniel take of his shirt I melted inside and I think he noticed because he is smiling "hey Laurian come on let's get in the water." "Okay." I said running with him to the water as the crew followed. The waves were huge and Daniel kept falling it was kinda funny I got out of the water because I got thirsty and Neah followed. "Having fun?" I said "yeah how bout you?" "how can't I be having fun I got my beasties and my boyfriend and friends." I said smiling she smiled too drying her self off. 20 minutes after playing at the beach joking having contests and more we decided to leave. "I'll drive I know your tired Daniel." I said turning to Daniel taking the keys out his hands "are you sure?" He asked "yes get some rest." I said kissing his cheek as he got in the front with me.
5 minutes later
We were back at the hotel I was the first one to take a shower it felt good to get the sand off my butt, I heard the door open and shut I paused "whose there?" I said no answer so I went to the bottom of the curtain and lifted it up a lil so they wouldn't see I was peeking, all I saw was feet then the person left. I hurried and finished washing my hair and put on my tank top and shorts. I walked out of the bathroom and Kam walked in. I went to the room and layer down for a little watching t.v the door opened and Daniel layer next to me. It's very weird for a boy to lay in a bed with me I thought. "Laurian?" He said. "Yes?" "Are you having fun?" I turned to him and saw he was looking at me "yes and you?" "Of course I am I got the boys and you." He said coming closer and closer till our noses touched then he kissed me and kissed me it was like we didn't need air we just kept kissing he moved down to my neck and kissed on it then moved back up to my lips. We stopped because he got a call from his mom. Thank god! I thought, he got up and answered the phone. I was getting sleepy so I closed my eyes laying on my side and was half asleep. 2 minutes later I felt him kiss me on the cheek "goodnight." He whispered in my ear, cuddling with me.