" Now Fahad hurry up. We have to go for breakfast ", I said looking at him.

" As you command madam ", He said raising his hand to his head in a salute manner. I couldn't help but chuckle.

After he went for the bath, I applied the concealer on the marks. I applied the light makeup and straighten my hair.

I changed into my pink color suit with a golden earring

I changed into my pink color suit with a golden earring. I also make sure to wear the pendant given by Fahad.

The door of the bathroom opened and I saw Fahad coming out of it. He was shirtless. Water droplets were tricking down to his bare chest. He was looking at me with a smirk.

He turned around and took out a white shirt from the wardrobe. His muscles were flexing as he was buttoning up his shirt. He was wearing a white shirt with dark blue jeans. He gelled his hair and spray perfume on his shirt. He was looking so hot.

" Are you done checking me out?" He asked with a smirk. His hands pulled me by my waist.

"You are my husband. So, I have a right to check you out ", I said playing with his shirt button.

He leaned closer and peck my forehead. I put my hands around his waist and put my head on his chest.

" Will you promise me that our love will be like this? " I asked him with a low voice.

"I am willing to keep my promise. I will always try to love you and cherish you my entire life. But I will need your support. Together, we can keep our relationship beautiful", He said stroking my cheeks.

" Fahad let's go downstairs. Breakfast is already served ", I said pulling me out of his thoughts.

" Sure ", he said and entwined his fingers with mine.

As we reach downstairs, we went to our dining table together.

It was a long dining table filled with varieties of dishes. Dadijaan was sitting in the first seat.

" Come here my kids. Have breakfast ", Dadijaan said to us lovingly.

" They are married. They are not kids anymore ", Azeem said with a smirk.

" They will always be a little kid for me ", she said caressing my head.

I nodded my head and sat beside Fahad.

" Have you slept well? " Hania asked me with fake concern. I know very well what's going behind her evil mind.

"Yeah, I had slept well ", I said gritting my teeth in annoyance. I know very well they will try to take out detailed information from me about last night but I am not gonna share it at any cost.

I put a piece of kabab in my mouth when I saw Abiha signaling me that she wants to know everything about last night. Will they let me eat the food peacefully?

************

After breakfast, Hania and Minal took me to the room to touch up my make up. Because it is muh-dikhai in an hour.

" You are looking good ", Hania compliment as she applies the blush on my cheeks.

" What Fahad Bhai had given to you? "Minal asked me with curiosity.

I showed them the pendant.

" It's beautiful", Minal complimented.

"I know right. My brother's choice is really good ", Hania said holding it.

" I have good news for you all. I propose to Faraz and he told me that he also likes me ", Hania said closing her eyes.

" What ", I and Minal said in unison.

" Don't tell it to anyone. I will talk to Ammi as the time will come ", she told us happily.

" I am so happy for you", I said hugging her.

"Me too. It means that you are getting married ", Minal said in excitement.

" Calm your horses down girl. I won't get married until I am done with my studies ",
Hania said with a smirk.

***********

I was sitting in the middle of the couch with a guest surrounding me. Everyone came and gave me some gifts. They also praised me and my mother's upbringing.

I don't know how long it will take. I am sitting here for almost half an hour.

"Ammi, How long it will take? I am tired ", I said whispering in her ear.

" Hush... There is still one guest remaining. She will be here in a few minutes ", she scolds me.

I nodded my head as there is no way out.

I saw a glimpse of women coming adorn with heavy gold jewelry around her neck and hand. She was wearing a saree with a dark purple lipstick. I am getting bad vibes from her.

" Beware of her. She is dangerous", Hania muttered in my ear.

"Assalamu alaikum ", I said in a low voice.

" Walaikum Assalam ", she replied with a disapproval face.

What's wrong with her?

She handed me an envelope and said,

" You are not that beautiful as I thought ".

" I think she is really beautiful and she has an amazing personality. It is much better than a face loaded with tons of makeup. Am I right, Ruby? " TayiAmmi said smirking at her.

"Well, My daughter Laiba is far beautiful and smart than her. And she can make amazing foods ", She said with an evil smile.

She is a Laiba mother. She was very similar to her. Like Mother, Like Daughter.

I lifted a glass to take a sip of water as I was feeling very thirsty.

" Well, our isha cooks amazing food. And she can also make the amazing desert ", TayiAmmi said with a proud smile.

I nearly choke on my water. Don't they know I can't cook?

" It's done. You are cooking lunch for all of us. Let's see that can you make good food or not. So make a good lunch with a tasty dessert. We will be there till lunch ", she said with a fake smile.

I stare at my Ammi and she gave me a helpless look.

I get up from my couch to go to the kitchen with a frown etched on my forehead.

" Wait, firstly prepare me the coffee then prepare for lunch ", she said with a fake smile.

" Sure ", I said forcing a smile on my face.

I went to the kitchen and took a deep breath. I tied an apron around me and tied my hair into a bun.

Ya Allah, please help me today.

************

Authors note:

Assalamu alaikum,
How was the chapter?

And there is a surprise for you all;-)
There will be a sequel to this book.

Please vote and comment.