Chapter - 35

The Scout
Chapter 35 / 'Riding into Hell'
By; mike hurley

Amy turned over & shifted Freedom with her. She snuggled him back between her soft breasts. Her cleavage became a natural nest for the sleeping infant. Amy looked around, everyone was asleep, even Jocks. Amy saw 2 female Calvary soldiers sitting near the door, M34 rifles lay across their legs. They were wide awake, keeping watch, 4 more were outside in the pouring rain. Amy figured it was about 2:00 am, she yawned and snuggled back into a small army blanket she used as a pillow. She kept Freedom and her young, breasts that Ty loved so much.....under a little green infant blanket, the Calvary brought.

Amy grinned & remembered waking up to Ty enjoying & sucking her breasts. She wondered what it would be like in 2 years when she became a mom; her breasts full of milk & their child suckling from them. Amy smiled & wondered if maybe Ty would hold her on the sofa, while she held their baby & nursed her. Ty would be protecting both her & the baby. They would both feel safe in his arms.

Amy continued to look around the cave and to her right, she saw Robin in the back of the cave; on her knees praying. Amy didn't understand Robin's constant line of communication to the One upstairs, but Amy knew they needed all the help they could find.
In 5 minutes, Amy was sound asleep again.
She entered a dream, ........she & Ty and her mom were going to a horse conference in Manitoba. They drove in Ty's truck, for some odd reason he bought an old GMC Apace a month after they reached Heartland Ranch. It had a stick shift & Ty taught her how to drive it.

Amy sat between Ty & her mom. It was 10:00 at night & they hoped to arrive at the hotel in 2 hours.
Seating was tight, and Amy & Ty's hips & legs touched touched to give her mother more room. She heard Ty yawn & rub his neck. He was getting tired. She set her hand on Ty's thigh. She needed to set it somewhere & figured it might awaken a part of Ty, and make him uncomfortable, but it would keep him awake. Amy laughed to herself, that she had figured out a way to use Ty's
'reflexes' to keep them safe. Men's buttons were so easy to push!!

Amy waited 60 seconds, the average time for a man, Ty's age to become long and rock hard. She kissed his cheek, then slid her hand 2 inches higher. She could feel the shape of Ty's balls under the fabric of his shorts. She felt his sac tightening, & going on standby to launch a load. She moved her thumb a little; and grinned as her man flinched. It was a good flinch; he usually became even longer. She was becoming aroused too, but she was just playing with Ty, like a squirrel plays with a dog; taunting him, on top a fence.

She tried not to laugh & expose her ruse. Amy liked teasing Ty, especially if it involved the equipment men were so obsessed about. Men thought the sun rose and set on their sublime ability to impregnate a woman. She wants a child & the guy can deliver the goods.

How are you Ty?? Amy whispered into his ear.

I'd be better if you moved your hand.

Oh.....is it disturbing you Ty??
How could a girls soft, small hand possibly bother you?? A big strapping man??
Huh!! Tell me how Ty!! Tell me please!!

Amy, you know all too well what your hand high on my thigh is doing!

No,.......explain it to me Ty!!

Amy!! I'm serious, you could cause an accident?? What you're doing is distracting me Amy.....just like texting!!

Well, I thought you might like it. I was worried your little friends were lonely, or worse yet....bored?!!

They're not little Amy.........& they're off duty right now!!

Oh no their not Ty!! They're very much on duty & ready to launch!! Amy nibbled on his ear.
A girl can tell these things about her guy!!
I can tell when a missile is in the launch bay!!
Did you know that Ty?? Huh?? Did you??