Chapter - 21

The Scout
Chapter 21
'The Bayonet'
By; Mike Hurley

Phantom stood still, frozen in thought & contemplating what the angel had told him........ Amy was pregnant. How did the angel know?? But based upon previous encounters with the beings whose 'eyes shone like the sun'.......there was little they didn't know.

The big dog knew he had to step up; his pack was going to increase in size & he would guard Amy ever more diligently.

Phantom looked all around and raced to the river, he walked out into the water until his shoulders were submerged & looked upstream, then high up into the cliffs. He saw the faint glow of a campfire & quietly growled.
He smelled another dog; it was Hendersons ball ripping monster.

Phantom despised the dogs scent, he stood perfectly still and watched as the angel landed at the cave entrance, ducked his head and walked inside. He knew the angel did not need help, they never did. They did things silently & with the authority of the Great Creator.

The angel walked past the 2 guards and counted 14 inside. They were all asleep. He walked up to Henderson and began with him.
He touched the leaders forehead with his finger. The obnoxious man instantly entered a nightmare. A nightmare like he had never encountered before. He was scared to death and screamed in his dream over and over. He screamed like a woman he was raping. He begged & pleaded, tried to run but couldn't. He was tied to the impregnating bed. A female archer stood at the cave entrance, he couldn't make out the face, but it was obvious she was woman. Long hair & female curves, he knew she should have been home making a cake or pleasing her man. She stepped closer; Henderson watched the woman pull an arrow from her quill and aim it at his testicles.

Please no! Please! I beg you no!! God no!!
OMG No!! No!! No!! Nooooooool!!!!

He jerked at the restraints and fought to escape, but just like his female victims he couldn't move, he screamed more. This time so loud, they heard him in hell.

He screamed to the Archer, please, tell me your name??!! She uttered 1 word; .....Karma!!

She released the arrow. She understood pain, she knew pain, but the female archer had no idea of the intensity of pain he would feel.

The arrowhead & it's shaft was soaked in stinging nettle and was still wet as it pierced the first testicle, then a lightning flash later it tore through the second, then lodged into his thigh. Henderson's pain was indescribable as he screamed silent screams of agony. But 1 minute later the stinging nettle began chemically burning him. That's when his real pain began. A pain equivalent to the sum of all the physical & emotional pain he caused over 100 women. Their pain brought him to his knees and then withering on the cave floor. He cried and pleaded for Death to come. But Karma was not done with him yet.

In a different dream he might have lusted after the female archer, imagined her breasts in his hands, and more.......but she orchestrated this nightmare. The angel left her in charge.....

She stared at him and said; ......that, Mr Henderson is shock and awe only a woman could deliver. He screamed loud enough to wake the dead, but he was alone in his nightmare, and no one cared or heard. He screamed repeatedly for his mother. The pain radiated from his sac up into his abdomen, as the stinging nettle began to burn its way up into his organs. He pleaded for the archer to kill him; but she was gone. Only his screams consoled him, as the faces of every woman he had raped flashed through his mind. Even on fire with agony he was too cocky to apologize or hide his face. His only regret is he hadn't done her. His evil mind rotten like the carcass of a dead snake. His nightmare continued for many hours. The stinging nettle marinating him in a pain as intense as the core of the sun.