Chapter - 7

The Scout-
Chapter - 7 / 'Sleeping'
By; mike hurley

Ty lay on his back in the deep Wyoming grass, in a small clearing of quaking aspen. Amy's eyes were closed as she passionately kissed the young man who risked everything to rescue her. It was almost a dream, the aspen serenading her with their dancing leaves, the wind caressing her hair, the warm sun relaxing her, and a young whippoorwill singing high overhead. She felt his beard stubble from several days, his powerful chest rising & falling under her. Amy's emotions were awash in a new love for a young doctor who told her she was beautiful. She lifted her head, looked at Ty and sighed. He ran his hand through her pretty hair and asked; what's wrong?? She kissed the tip of his nose and traced his eye brows, then said; do you have any idea how amazing a kisser you are?? She brushed her hair out of his face and giggled. Ty grinned and suddenly wore a shy expression. Does this scare you Ty?? He looked at her puzzled and she continued..... You know, us!!  I mean, it feels like you and I are adding up to something Ty!! Who are we?? I woke up last night & found your hand on my breast. You were sound asleep. Ty blushed and sat up, she saw how embarrassed and upset he was becoming. Amy put her hands on his face & said; it's ok Ty!! I liked your hand there, a lot!!  I loved feeling your hand holding me.  I'm hoping you'll hold my breast again tonight. Somehow I think you sleep better. Am I right??

Yes!! Ty softly said, feeling like a creep for touching Amy.......it seems they had only just met.

But I don't know, I mean, it takes me a while before I'm intimate with a man. But I feel so comfortable with you; she closed her eyes and whispered; I'm falling in love with you almost at the speed of light!! What is this Ty!! Say something!!  She put her face right up to his & they both laughed, closed their eyes and kissed again. Ty wrapped his arms tightly around Amy and pulled her close. She had never felt such strength and safety in a man's arms before. She pushed her tongue into his mouth.
Without thinking, Amy slowly reached down and touched Ty, through his jeans. She felt him instantly respond & harden.  He grew quickly to the size Amy needed.
He moaned from the grip of her fingers on his....... She stroked Ty a few times, as their tongues danced with each other. His heart raced with desire for Amy, as she moved her hand away.

Amy knew he was a man, every inch of him.

They both knew what her action meant. They came up for air. She whispered with a smile, as the mid morning sun glistened off her hair.......  You're one of the bravest men on the planet, and I'm a woman, and I'm scaring you!! I'm sorry.
I'm going too fast for you.......

Ty kissed her nose and was quiet for a moment. Amy waited for his male emotions about love to process. She knew how her grandfather often struggled to talk about his feelings. She was patient with Ty. She felt his heart racing, he seemed nervous, but Amy remained gentle with him.  Amy watched his male eyes staring at the curves of her breasts, through her top.
Amy's bra was not the kind that excited men, but Ty didn't care. He was entranced with her beauty, her female curves, and her kindness.

Ty closed his eyes and told himself....... You're still alive, after dozens of missions for one reason...... you're a Marine!!
Now act like one!! Tell Amy what's in your heart.....be brave!!

Ty forced strength into his mind, like the night of his first parachute jump blindfolded. He listened to the pulsing beeps of his radar and forced his mind to trust it. He heard Colonel Ramlings Southern drawl; "as a Scout, you'll be expected to jump into any situation, anytime, any weather. Fog is one of those conditions we use our technology for. Pilots fly on instruments, and you'll jump with instruments. The more comfortable you are with the technology, the safer you'll be. Remember,.........solid beep, and you have 7 seconds, then drop and roll!! Pay attention to the sounds the earth makes as you approach it!!