Happy Birthday Ali

(Louis' POV)

"Happy Birthday dear Ali! Happy birthday too you!" We all sang. Ali blew out her candles and clapped her hands.

Ali hugged me then grabbed a handful of cake with her little hands and shoved it in her mouth. "Mmm yummy." She said wiping the icing on her shirt.

"Good thing Sophia got you a new shirt." I laughed wiping her face with a napkin. I threw the napkin away and walked back over to Ali.

"Here daddy have some." Ali giggled shoving cake in my face. Everyone started cracking up laughing and Ali was grinning from ear to ear.

"Very funny Ali." I chuckled wiping off all the icing. She giggled running into the living room.

"She's four mate. She is practically out the door." Niall laughed.

"Yeah before I know it she will be getting married. Okay wait that's a scary thought." I laughed.

I got on my phone and logged into twitter. Ali's birthday was trending and we all posted pictures of her.

All the fans made edits of her and it was so cute. "Daddy guess what!" She said running over to me.

"I'm the same age as your album!" She giggled handing me our latest album.

I laughed nodding. "You know what that means right?" She shook her head no and I continued, "Your old."

She grinned and said, "No! Your 23! I'm 4!" She said holding up four fingers.

"Is that a grey hair?"

She gasped and asked, "Where?"

"Right there!" I said tickling her.

"That's not funny." She said laughing.

"It's pretty funny." I winked and she ran off back into the living room with Perrie.

"Can you believe she will be starting school soon?" Sophia asked me.

"No she is growing up so fast. I can't believe it. It felt like yesterday we were trying to get her potty trained." I laughed. She nodded and hugged me.

"You've been so great to her you know." She said.

"I've tried. It hasn't been easy, but I can't wait to watch her grow up." I said looking back at her as she played with Harry and Perrie.

"You don't get enough credit you know.You found her, took her under your wing and gave her all of this." She said motioning to everyone in the living room. "She would have never made it if it wasn't for you. You have changed that little girls life within a year. It's truly amazing."

"I haven't changed her life.. She has changed mine." I smiled and walked into the living room. Ali was playing with her new toys and she saw me and ran over to me.

"I love you Ali."

"I love you too daddy." She said hugging my legs.

The rest of the day we all spent hanging out and watching tv.

It's still unbelievable that my baby girl is four years old. She is growing up and I'm not ready to let her go. But I know she will be ready one day. But that day is not today. Ali is my baby and that's what she always will be. I'm so excited to watch her grow up. But she is four. And right now, I'm not regretting anything. I love her, she is my world. And I'm so glad she is my little girl.

My baby.

A/n: over.

Authors note soon so don't delete from library!