Out

2 weeks later
(Tissue warning guys...)

(Louis' POV)

I woke up to the sound of crying and wetness on my arm. I turned over and Ali was laying down and crying her eyes out.

"Ali what's wrong?" I asked.

She sat up and held her stomach. I felt her cheeks and forehead and she was burning up.

"Ali your burning up!" I said. I carried her to the kitchen. I searched through the medicine cabinet and when I turned around Ali had a hand on her head and she started falling back.

"Hey hey Ali!" I said catching her and laying her gently on the floor.

She fucking fainted!

"Niall, Liam, Zayn, Harry, Sophia, Perrie someone help!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

A few seconds everyone was down there with me. "Call 911!"

~~~~~

We took Ali to the hospital and the checked her into the room. We were all waiting out in the lobby patiently waiting.

"Ali Tomlinson?" We all stood up and I walked over to him.

"She still hasn't woken up yet. We are trying everything we can to get her awake but if she doesn't wake up there isn't much we can do sir." The doctor said giving me the worst sympathy smile.

"Get her awake I'm not losing her!" I said.

"We are trying. If you want to go in there you can." I walked past him and went in the room Ali was in. She was still out and just laying there not moving.

"Can we say something?" Niall asked. I nodded and we all gathered around her.

"Ali your such a beautiful little girl, we are all blessed to have you in our family, come on princess fight through this and wake up." Niall said tears running down his face. He walked out and Liam spoke.

"Ali, you bring the fun out in all of us. Me and Sophia are so honored to be your aunts and uncles. Please Ali don't leave us." Him and Sophia walked out also.

"Hey cutie, you've got to be strong, we know you can do this. Your a fighter Ali, your so full of life and we can't take seeing you like this, be strong."

"Hey little girl it's Aunt Perrie and Uncle Zayn. Your such a inspiration to everyone Ali, you can't leave us yet. You have a life to live. C'mon Ali we know you can do this." Perrie and Zayn walked out. It was just me and my little girl.

"I know you've been in this bed a lot. It's like you can never win baby." I chuckled wiping a tear. "You don't deserve anything that has been thrown your way. I'm so sorry I haven't been good enough to keep you safe. Just as I thought I was getting the hang of things your here." I paused letting a few tears slip. I got up in bed with her and held her hand. "Your so amazing Ali. I knew as soon as I found you in that restaurant you needed me. Just as much as I needed you. Ali I understand if your in pain and you want to leave but please Ali, I need you more than anything. I made a promise to love you forever and never let you go. But if your ready baby you can let go. I love you Ali, I love you so much."

The thing that happened the next minuet would change my whole look on life forever..

A/n: you will find out what happens soon..