Fans pov

My friends heard Louis left the photo shoot early and is on his way back now. Thankfully we now know where all the other boys are. The security put us all behind barriers as we saw a black range rover pull into the studio area. Everyone started screaming when Louis hopped out of the drivers seat and went over to the other side to get something out of the back seat.

No. Freaking. Way.

Louis was getting Ali out of the back seat. I'm gonna see Louis and Ali Tomlinson with my own eyes. As soon as Ali was in Louis' arms us fans went nuts. Ali looked upset because she never did look at our direction she just kept her head on Louis' shoulder.

Some of my friends started calling her name and she finally looked over at us. She pointed and Louis looked back and nodded. He said something to her and they walked inside.

~1 hour later~

The boys were bound to come out any minuet. I knew for a fact Louis would walk out this way but wasn't sure about the others. The door opened and Niall walled out. We all started screaming then Louis walked out and Ali was holding his hand.

"Awe she is so cute!" I said to my friend next to me. I watched as Ali would wobble over to the range rover. She looked at all of us and started running toward us. Louis turned around and ran after her and and picked her up in his arms. Ali started laughing her little head off and Louis was saying something to her.

They were so cute together! While everyone was getting into the car Louis would start to tickle Ali so she would smile. I'm guessing Ali was upset about something and Louis was trying to get her happy again.

It definitely worked. Ali would poke his nose then giggle. It was a little chilly outside so Louis puts Ali's hood up then Ali did the same thing to Louis.

Louis then put Ali back in the back seat and went back to the drivers seat and drove past us. We waved and the black range rover drove down the road.