Happy Birthday Daddy

(Ali' POV)

Uncle Zayn helped me with the spelling on my card to daddy last night so it says, "Happy Birthday daddy! I love you and thank you for always being there and 23 is old! :p" I also drew a picture of us with a big heart above us.

I woke up the earliest so I could give my card to daddy first thing in the morning. I walked in his room and he was still asleep.

"Daddy." I said poking his nose. He said something but then turned on his side.

I jumped on his back and it woke daddy up. "Ali what on earth are you doing?"

"It's your birthday?" I said hugging his neck.

"So you jumped on my back?" He asked moving the hair out of my face.

"I made you this." I said handing him the card.

He smiled and read it, "thank you baby, I love it."

He hugged me and sat the card on his table next to the bed. I hugged him again and he started tickling me. I giggled and tickled him back.

He stopped and sat up. "Do you feel old daddy?"

Daddy laughed and shook his head, "Not really."

"You don't look different, that's a good thing you know." I said. Daddy laughed again caressing my cheek.

"Do you want to open your present now?" I asked.

"Do you want to wait until everyone gets up?" He asked.

"No I just want it to be me and you daddy." I said laying on his lap.

"Ok then I open now." He said giving me a raspberry on my tummy.

I giggled and went in my room to get the present. I got the box and went back into daddy's room. I hopped on his bed and handed him his present.

He took the wrapping paper off and opened the box. He pulled the hoodie out and smiled. "I saw you looking at it a while ago, I hope you like it."

He grabbed me and hugged me really tight.

"Thank you Ali. I love you so much."

"Daddy I can't breath." I said. Daddy laughed and let go of me.

"What do you say just me and you spend all day together?" Daddy said.

"Yes!" I said jumping up and down.

"Okay well you go get dressed and I will meet you downstairs." He said. I nodded and got dressed.

A/n: short I know but next few chapters will be so exciting I want wait! Hope you are having a great holidays! I love you guys