The Letter

(Ali's POV)

We finally got home and daddy carried me inside. He put me down and I ran to my toys. I started building blocks when Uncle Liam grabbed me and we went into his room.

He looked worried and I was getting scared. "Uncle Liam what's wrong?"

"Nothing Ali we are just going to watch tv in here." He said turning it to spongebob.

"Where is daddy?" I asked.

"He is busy right now, don't worry." He said.

(Louis' POV)

I let Ali go play with her toys as I walked into the kitchen. I saw all the guys with worried expressions on their faces.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Zayn handed me a letter and I opened it.

Tomlinson,

One, two, buckle her shoes
Three, four, lock your doors
Five, six, Ali might get sick
Seven, eight, it's gonna be too late
Nine, ten, never see HER again.

I closed the letter and grabbed my phone. "No no I'm calling the police." I said.

"Take Ali upstairs please and don't let her out of your sight." I called the police and they were on our way. I was freaking out for Ali's safety. There was a knock at the door and the a police man walked in.

"Thanks so much for coming, we got this note and we are really worried about my daughter Ali's safety." I said.

The officer nodded and wrote someone in his little booklet. Then Ali walked downstairs with Liam.

"Daddy what's wrong?" Ali asked scared to death.

"These men are trying to help us keep you safe." I said picking her up.

"Mr. Tomlinson we will have police car parked in front of your home until we know Ali is safe."

"Thank you so much." I said to the police man. He walked out and I put Ali down.

"Why would someone want to hurt her?" I asked Niall?

"No idea, but we aren't going to let that happen."

A/N: okay chill just calm! Don't freak out just yet! I can assure you there won't be any drama for a little while(;

I love you all and thanks so much for all the birthday wishes! Vote and comment!