Turkey Day

I know they don't celebrate Thanksgiving in the uk but ya know I wanted to write about it because it's one of my favorite holidays! So enjoy!

(Ali's POV)

Thanksgiving Day

I feel asleep in daddy's bed last night so I woke up in his bed. He wasn't next to me so I walked down stairs.

Daddy was sitting on the couch next to Uncle Liam and Aunt Sophia.

"Hi daddy." I said. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Hi baby." Daddy said. I went over to him and he sat me in his lap.

"Are we going to grandmas?"

"Change of plans, last night when you went to bed she called and something came up. So we are having Thanksgiving here."

"Oh." I said.

"Well we better start cooking." Aunt Perrie said. Everyone got up and went into the kitchen. I followed daddy and hugged his leg.

"What can I do?" I asked daddy.

"Well you can go play because you don't need to be around this hot food." Daddy said.

"But daddy play with me." I whined holding his leg.

"Ali we have to cook this and I don't want you around this hot food." Daddy said.

I nodded and went in the living room and watched tv. The parade was on and there was a big spongebob balloon.

"Daddy spongebob!" I said pointing at the screen.

"Sure is baby." Daddy said. He still had his back to me.

"Daddy you didn't even look." I whined.

"Ali please." Daddy warned.

I huffed and continued watching tv.

(Louis' POV)

1:30 P.M.

"Ali come sit it's almost time to eat." I called Ali.

She was too busy watching the parade to even listen to me.

"Santa!" She giggled. I went over to her and picked her up.

"No no!" She whimpered.

"Yes it's almost time to eat, you can watch it when your done." I said sitting her down in her chair.

"Daddy." She whined trying to get out of her chair.

"Here eat a turkey." I said handing her a small strip of turkey.

She ate it and smiled. I fixed her plate and we all sat at the table. Ali ate her food and talked to everybody.

"Hi daddy." She smiled waving at me from across the table.

"Hi baby." I said making a face. She laughed and continued eating her mashed potatoes.

"Done!" Ali said walking off.

"No no Ali come wash your hands." I said chasing after her.

I caught her and handed her to Niall.

"No, no daddy!" She screamed.

"Ali just let me help you wash your hands." Niall said dragging Ali over to the sink.

"Daddy, daddy!" She cried.

Niall handed Ali back to me and I washed her hands.

"Ali you have to understand your aunts and uncles aren't going to hurt you." I said as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"I think someone is getting sleepy." Zayn laughed. Ali yawned but shook her head no.

"All that food makes it a perfect time for a nap." I said walking into her room.

"No." She cried wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Your fighting it Ali." I said putting her in her bed.

She rubbed her eyes and looked at me. "Don't go."

"I have to help clean baby." I said walking toward her door.

"No." She began crying again.

"Baby please close your eyes, I know your tired." I cooed. She closed her eyes and rolled over.

I gently shut the door and helped clean everything up.

~30 minuets later~

I heard Ali scream so I went upstairs. I went into Ali's room and she was still asleep but was crying and screaming.

She was having a nightmare. I shook her shoulders and she opened her eyes. She screamed at the top of her lungs and I cradled her in my arms.

"Daddy." She cried.

"Awe baby it's okay." I cooed rocking her.

"Why does he keep showing up?" She cried.

"I don't know baby, your okay he isn't going to hurt you." I said wiping her tears.

"I know but he still hasn't gone away." She whimpered holding me hand.

"How about this Ali, Saturday we go see Santa at the mall so he knows what you want for Christmas." I said sitting her up.

She nodded and hugged my neck. "I love you daddy." She whispered.

"I love you too baby." I said rocking her in my arms.