Therapy

(Louis' POV)

~two days later~

Ali has been responding a lot better to the medicine. She doesn't hurt as much and the blisters on her feet are gone so she can walk again. I finally got a brush through her hair and she took a bath last night.

Her left eye is still black and her lip is still swollen but the bruises on her legs and arms are fading.

Today we have scheduled a therapy season with the kid therapist in the hospital.

"Ali do you want to put something more comfortable on to go talk to Dr. Avery?" I asked.

She nodded and I went over to her bag Sophia got her filled with her clothes.

I picked her out some black leggings and a T-shirt with a jacket. I gently slipped her boots on.

"We shall be back, you guys can go home if you want." I said picking Ali up.

"I think we might drive around meet some fans." Niall said. I nodded and we got in the elevator.

"What is this lady going to do?" Ali asked me.

"Just ask you some questions that's all." I said.

The elevator doors opened and I sat Ali down in the chair. I signed her name and I went back over to her.

"Ali do you want to play with any of the toys?" I asked.

She looked at them then up at me and shook her head.

"Ali Tomlinson."

I stood up and put Ali on my hip. I followed the lady into the room and we sat down.

"Mr. Tomlinson my name is Dr. Avery and this must be Ali." She greeted. Ali looked up at her then hid her face in my neck.

"Ali can I have to sit on this really comfy couch for me?" She asked gently.

Ali looked at me and I sat her down. She limped over to the couch and I stayed seated.

"Ali my name is Dr. Avery, how are you?" She asked putting on her glasses and writing in her note pad.

Ali shrugged and looked back at me.

"I see you have some bruises and a black eye what happened?"

"U-um I answered the questions wrong." She whispered.

What? I didn't know anything about questions.

"What questions Ali?"

"A lot of different ones. Mostly about daddy." She said.

"Do you want to share those questions with me?" She asked gently.

Ali shook her head no and looked back at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Ali you know what that man did is not your fault. You didn't deserve anything he did too you." Dr. Avery said facing Ali.

"It doesn't feel that way." She said looking at her hands.

"What doesn't Ali?"

"I feel like I deserved it. That's what he told me."

"Ali you didn't is that how you really feel?"

She nodded and tears started falling.

"I'm really scared, daddy told me he was gone for good but I still see him everywhere." She cried.

Okay now I'm about to cry. C'mon Louis be strong for Ali.

"I think I can fix that for you Ali." She said.

Ali nodded and walked back over to me.

"Can we be done now?" Ali asked.

"Sure Ali, you did a very good job." Dr. Avery said walking us out.

"Oh and Mr. Tomlinson I will contact you on how to help Ali with her seeing things."

"Thank you so much." I said shacking her hand.

We walked out and Ali hugged my neck. "You did so good baby, that was really brave of you."

"I just want to go home." She whimpered.

"We will, don't you worry." I said kissing her cheek.

We walked back into Ali's room and everyone looked worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Howard h-he escaped from his holding cell." Harry said.

Ali started shacking in my arms and I knew this was far from over.

A/n: I'm so mean.