Shopping for daddy

(Ali's POV)

"What are you thinking you want to get your dad for his birthday?"

"I saw daddy looking at this green hoodie once but we just have to find it." I giggled as me and Uncle Niall walked into the store.

We walked through the smelly good area and I saw a little box with Uncle Niall's face on it.

"Look!" I said letting go of his hand I ran over to the counter and there was also a big bottle and it smelt really good.

"Yep that's our perfume, it's called You and I." Uncle Niall said holding the bottle in his hands.

"Like the song!" I said.

Uncle Niall laughed and nodded, "Yeah like the song, do you wanna smell it?"

I nodded and Uncle Niall took my wrist an sprayed the perfume and I smelled my wrist.

"It smells like rainbows." I giggled.

"We made it out of rainbows." He said putting the bottle back down.

"Can we get daddy that?" I asked reaching back for the bottle.

Uncle Niall chuckled and said, "The perfume is for pretty girls like you not for guys."

"Oh."

We walked over to the clothes and I saw the hoodie daddy wanted. "Here!"

"You sure that's the one?"

"Uncle Niall of course it's the one!" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Okay I'm taking your word on it." He laughed. We bought the hoodie and the cashier put it in a bag.

Uncle Niall put me in my car seat and we started driving home.

"Can I wrap it?"

"Yeah if you can?"

"If I can? I can do anything." I laughed.

"Alright alright." He laughed. We kept on talking then we got home.

"Ali go sneak the present up into your room and make sure Louis doesn't see okay?"

I nodded and hid the sack with daddy's hoodie under my shirt. I opened the door.

"Hey baby." Daddy said

"Hi, bye." I said running past him and going to my room.

When I went to my room I hid the sack under my pillow. Uncle Niall came in with wrapping paper, scissors, tape and a white box.

"Okay we are gonna put the hoodie in this box then wrap the box." I nodded an handed Uncle Niall the hoodie.

Uncle Niall put a long strip of wrapping paper and put it over the box.

"Here Ali, tape this piece down." He said. I got the tape and put it where his finger was. We did that until it was fully covered in the pretty wrapping paper.

"Done, now just keep it in here and we can give it to Louis tomorrow!" Uncle Niall said standing up.

"Tomorrow? It's tomorrow? I still have to make daddy a card!" I said getting paper and markers.

"Okay well you do that I'll be down stairs." I nodded and started making daddy his card.

A/n: it's Louis birthday! I love him so much and he means the world to me! I hope you like the chapter and have a good Christmas or any other holiday! I love you guys!!

Oh and the picture of Louis above is the hoodie Ali picked out. Just letting you guys see if you were confused!(: