Found But Broken

(Ali's POV)

~4 days later~

I forgot how many days I've been here but everyday has been worse. Each day Howard hurts me. He whips me and then he does those things to me that hurts my private part.

My feet hurt so bad, I've haven't eaten since I last saw Louis. There are blisters on my hands and my arm is still sore from my shot because he hits me everyday.

"Ali I'm glad your awake." Howard said coming toward me. I was too beat down to move I just looked at him.

He had a wooden spoon in his hand and he smirked. He hit me in the face twice then left.

I don't want this anymore. I want to go home to Louis, wait no Gus I mean one of my dad's.

Gus is your dad! Your only dad!

I Remember Howard saying that to me and if I said Louis was my dad he would whip me.

I looked up and saw a window. It was open. I had to get out. I wobbled over to the chair and climbed through the window. My feet hit the soft grass and I began walking as fast as possible.

~~~~~~

I was on a street where a toy store was. I have been there with Louis once.

A car came to a stop and a pretty girl got out. "Ali? Ali Tomlinson?!"

I nodded and the girl started crying and gently grabbed my hand.

"Your dad and many people have been looking for you. Oh my gosh your okay." She said. She carefully brought me to her car and I saw her mom on the phone.

"Here is a blanket and we are on the phone with the police and I'm sure your dad will meet is at the hospital." The girl said sitting me in the back seat.

"Dad? Gus?" I asked her not looking at her.

"No Ali, Louis is your dad."

I shook my head no and started crying. "I don't know okay!"

"Okay okay, it's okay don't cry." She said hugging me.

(Louis' POV)

"Mr. Tomlinson." The agent said coming toward me.

I gulped and he said, "One of your fans found Ali walking on the side of the road. She is alive and at the hospital right now."

"Oh my god." I gasped and hugged the agent and the rest of the boys.

"I have to get over there." I said grabbing my keys.

"We will meet you there!" Zayn said as I walked out.

~hospital~

I ran in and there was no one in the waiting room except a mom and a young girl.

"Louis!" The young girl said. She ran to me and hugged me.

"Yeah hi did you find Ali?"

"Yes she is in room 27."

I hugged her and said, "Thank you so much you have no idea how much this means to me."

"Any thing for you Louis, but go in there." She said pointing to the room.

I nodded and I opened the door. And what I saw was not my Ali.

Her hair was matted, she had a black eye, her lip was swollen, I could see her arms were black and blue and her hands were wrapped in bandages.

"Ali, baby oh my gosh." I said coming to her side.

She looked at me with frightened eyes but she keep thinking to herself like if she was going to talk or not.

"Louis? Please tell me I'm away from him." She whispered.

Louis.

"Ali your all safe here. I promise you baby you won't be hurt anymore." I cooed. I moved my hand toward her face but she flinched. I caressed her cheek with my thumb and her breaths became shaky.

"You've said that for a long time Louis. And I'm hurting, where were you when I called you?" She whispered about to cry.

"Baby it's me it's daddy, I'm not going to hurt you. I haven't slept because I've been looking all day and all night for you. Ali I love you I'm so sorry." I choked out.

She cried for about three minuets then said, "daddy I'm scared. I-I mean Louis."

"Ali are you scared to call me daddy?" I asked holding her hand.

She nodded and cried, "I can't or he will hurt me. Gus is my daddy."

"Ali look at me." I said. For the first time since she has been here I saw my little girls beautiful eyes.

"What that man said is not at all true! I'm your dad you have four uncles and two aunts! Ali this is where you belong understand?" I said.

She nodded and tired to hug me but I got in the bed with her and I cuddled her to death.

"I love you Lou- I mean daddy." She said.

"I love you too baby so much."