Going Home

(Louis' POV)

The doctors looked at my nose and said it wasn't broken and they stopped the bleeding. The also checked Ali's ears and they are fine.

"Good news Ali! You can go home today." The doctor said looking at her.

She smiled really big and looked at me.

"Mr. Tomlinson if you will just sign her out your ready to go. Call us if you need anything and Dr. Avery said you can set up another counseling session whenever." The doctor explained.

"Thanks you so much." I said shacking the doctors hand. The doctor walked out and I grabbed Ali's bag.

"Let's find your uncles then we can go." I said walking out with Ali holding my hand.

We walked into the cafeteria and they were all there eating and on their phones.

"Hey!" Ali yelled at them. They all looked up and walked over here.

"We can go home!" Ali cheered.

"Really?" Liam asked looking at me.

"Yeah I have to sign her out and we are free."

"Well great let's go." Niall said walking past us. We walked to the front of the hospital and I signed Ali out. She looked outside and saw the fans. She let go of my hand and went up to the glass.

She giggled as the fans made faces at her.

I watched her for a second and called her name.

"Ali!"

She looked at me then walked over to where I was. "Are they being nice to you?" I asked.

She nodded and said, "They are silly."

I laughed and picked her up. "Make sure you hold on when we go out there okay?"

Ali nodded and we all walked outside. There wasn't too much yelling because I had Ali but Ali would try and talk to them while I was putting her in her car seat.

~home~

(Ali's POV)

Daddy drove into the driveway of the house. He got out and came over to me then unbuckled my car seat. I ran past him into the house and into the living room.

"I missed this." I giggled.

"Well the house missed you too." Daddy said.

Ali went into the kitchen and looked at the calendar.

"Daddy tomorrow is turkey day!"

"Yep and we are going to grandmas." I said.

She frowned and walked over to me.

"They aren't going to hurt you." I said picking her up.

She nodded and pushed my cheeks together. I tickled her and put her down.

"Go play but be careful." I said. She nodded and went in the living room again.

A/n: I love all the comments you guys have! I love reading them! Keep commenting! And I hope you guys have a good Thanksgiving if you celebrate!

Ily guys!! And I'm going to Dallas today so you guys might get another update!(;