Alone Time

(Ali's POV)

3:45 A.M.

I feel asleep in my tent. When I woke up and was really cold. I walked over to daddy's room and saw him and Eleanor together. She was in my spot. I walked over to her and pulled at her arm.

She mumbled but then she landed on the floor with a thump.

"Ali what-" daddy stopped when he saw Eleanor on the floor.

"Ali what is a matter with you?" He asked running next Eleanor's side.

"She she-"

"No Ali she didn't do anything!" Daddy said helping her up. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, Louis it's okay don't worry about it." She said dusting off her pajama pants.

"No it's not fine, Ali what was your plan after you pulled Eleanor out of the bed?!" Daddy yelled.

"I got cold so I was gonna come in here and she was there and that's my spot so I thought it would be okay." I said. I've never seen daddy this mad and I was kind of scared.

"You thought it would be okay? Have you gone mad?!"

"Louis it's okay just let it go." Eleanor said grabbing his arm.

"Ali you need to grow up! Go into Harry's room, because your not sleeping in here to night and you owe someone and apology."

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and said to Eleanor, "Sorry Eleanor."

Eleanor nodded and smiled at me. I walked out and went to Uncle Harry's room. The door was locked so I knocked on it three times. He opened the door and looked down at me.

"Ali, what happened I heard Louis yelling?" Harry said. He picked me up and carried me over and sat at the end of the bed.

"I don't like Eleanor."

"Ali you know Louis is never going to leave you or forget about you right?" He asked rocking me back an forth.

"She gets in the way of everything."

"You get let her get to you. Louis loves you more than anything in the world. Yeah Eleanor and him are close but not even comparable to you two."

I nodded and yawned. He tucked me in and kissed my cheek. "Go to sleep Ali."

"I can't, daddy is mad and I didn't get to say sorry."

"Ali your going to have to wait until he cools off so he doesn't blow up on you again."

I nodded and laid back down. "Nighty nighty uncle Harry.

9:20 A.M.

I woke up and Uncle Harry wasn't next to me. I walked downstairs and no one was down there either.

"Daddy?" I asked. Nobody answered.

"Daddy!?" I asked louder.

Did everybody leave me because of last night? I ran to daddy's room and Eleanor was still asleep.

I went over to her and poked her arm. "Hey where is daddy?"

She opened her eyes and asked, "What's wrong Ali?"

"Where is daddy and everyone?"

"They went to a book signing they will be back soon."

I nodded and walked out of the room. I needed to apologize to daddy but I didn't know how.

I walked back into daddy's room and asked Eleanor, "Can I borrow your phone?"

Eleanor nodded and dug in we purse then handed me her phone. "Can I call daddy?"

"Sure." She dialed his number and I put it up to my ear.

He answered and asked, "Eleanor is everything okay?"'

"It's Ali."

"Oh hey baby, what are you doing?"

"Nothing, I'm sorry for being mean to Eleanor last night. Please don't be mad at me today."

"Oh no baby I'm not mad we can talk more when we get home okay? I love you I have to go but be good."

"I love you too daddy." I hung up and handed the phone back to Eleanor.

"He sounded busy." She said. I nodded and looked up at her.

"Are you hungry I can fix you something?" She asked. I shook my head no and sat on daddy's bed.

"Ali can we talk?" Eleanor asked. I nodded and she sat next to me.

"You know Ali, I'm not here to get in between you and Louis but you have to realize I have Louis on my time and you have Louis on your time."

Um no

"Look I'm not going to share daddy. I'm the only girl in his life lady." I said crossing my arms.

"Ali, hun your three you may be his daughter but I'm his girlfriend."

"Your point is?" This girl needs to leave.

"I'm the only girl in Louis' life. I've tried to be nice and I've tried to give you a chance but let's face it, we aren't going to work so just don't get in my way and maybe I'll let you call me mommy.

Now she crossed the line. I'm never gonna call her mommy, she won't ever come between me and daddy and I will make sure she won't ever hurt daddy. I got off the bed and walked out. I went in my tent and zipped it up.

I'm not coming out until daddy gets home.

A/n: oh snap.

I'm sure Eleanor is very nice and humble person but she isn't being so sweet to Ali(; what do you think will happen?(;

Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR! This year has been so great and I'm so thankful for all of you who read! I love you!

And don't party too hard!(;