AMAs

First off I know the American Music Awards were before thanksgiving but oh well..

(Louis' POV)

Today me and the lads are nominated for three American Music Awards. So we flew out to LA and we were currently getting ready.

"Daddy can I please go with you." Ali whined. I didn't want Ali to be with me tonight because of some of the performances and I don't want her to be interviewed since she just got out of the hospital a little while ago.

"No baby not tonight, you can watch us on tv." I said sitting her on the bed.

"Who is gonna watch me?" She asked.

"Aunt Sophia, and I will text her as soon as we get there okay." I said slipping on my shoes.

"Can she come over here because I don't want to take all my toys over to her room." She said walking over to me.

"Yeah she will come over here, now make sure you be really good and go to bed on time." I said wrapping her in my arms.

"Your gonna win, right daddy?" She asked wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Of course we are." I smiled. She kissed my cheek and there was a knock at the door. I opened it and Sophia and the lads walked in.

"You about ready Louis?" Zayn asked.

I nodded and stood up. Ali lifted her arms up and I put her on my hip.

"Bye daddy I love you." She said and hugged my neck.

"I love you too."

I handed Ali to Sophia and we walked out.

(Ali's POV)

Me and Aunt Sophia were watching the red carpet waiting for daddy and my uncles.

"Sophia when will I see daddy?" I asked as she painted my nails.

"Soon they should be next." Her phone rang and she answered it. She handed me and phone and I asked, "Hello?"

"Ali, it's daddy. We are going to be on tv in the next five minuets. I've got to go but I love you and be good." Daddy said.

"I love you too daddy!" I said. I hung up and gave the phone back to Aunt Sophia.

Me and Aunt Sophia watched the tv and then daddy popped up on the screen.

"Daddy!" I giggled running up to the tv.

"Here we have One Direction!" The interviewer lady said.

"So boys how are you feeling tonight?"

"Pretty good, pretty excited." Uncle Liam said.

"And Louis your daughter isn't with you where is she?"

"Yeah Ali is back at the hotel, she is actually with Liam's girlfriend Sophia so hopefully she is watching right now."

"Cute! So you boys are nominated for three awards tonight are you nervous at all?"

"Of course we get nervous but our fans usually pull through so I'm pretty confident." Uncle Niall said.

"That's great! Good luck to all of you!" The lady said. The tv went to a commercial and I signed.

"They better hurry before I go to bed!"

"Don't worry you will be able to see most of the show." Aunt Sophia said.

The show started and a blonde girl started singing. "Aunt Sophia can she hurry up?"

She laughed and shook her head no. The girl stopped singing and a guy and a lady walked out.

They started talking and then two bands I didn't know popped up on the screen. Then daddy's band popped on the screen.

I squealed and ran over to the tv. "Daddy!" I said touching the tv screen.

"And the winner is!" The guy said opening the envelope.

"One Direction!"

I screamed and jumped up and down. It showed daddy and my uncles hugging each other. They walked on stage and Uncle Liam started speaking.

"Wow, I just want to our record label, song writers, Simon Cowell, management, and of course our incredible fans with out you we wouldn't be any where so thank you so much and we love you." Uncle Liam said. They all walked off the stage and it went to a commercial.

"Yay daddy!" I said walking back over to Aunt Sophia.

"Yeah but it's time for your bedtime." Aunt Sophia said picking me up and tucking me in into my bed.

"But they are going to sing." I whined.

"It's okay sweet pea you can watch it tomorrow."

"But daddy isn't here." I said tears in my eyes.

"He will be when you wake up don't worry, and I'm not leaving so your okay." She said kissing my cheek.

I closed my eyes and feel asleep.

(Louis' POV)

~after the AMAs~

We won all three awards we were nominated for. It's so exciting but I'm ready to get back to the hotel with Ali.

"Lou you coming to the after party?" Niall asked.

"Nah I think I'm gonna go back to the hotel to check on Ali."

"Oh c'mon have some fun, she is fine Sophia is watching her." Liam said.

"I really don't think I-"

"Louis it will be fine just let's go this one time." Liam said.

I huffed, "Fine, but I'm not drinking."

A/n: here we go