Grocery shopping

(Ali's POV)
"Daddy can we go home now?" I whined as he put me in my car seat.

"We have to make one more stop then we can baby."

I frowned but daddy tickled me which made me smile. Daddy got in the car and started driving. I looked out my window and some girls were chasing after us.

"Daddy what are they doing?" I asked.

"They just really want to meet us." Daddy laughed.

"They are silly." I giggled. Daddy nodded and we pulled into the grocery store!

"Are we gonna get food?!" I asked.

"Yep and you can pick out one snack for yourself." Daddy said.

I clapped and I saw some girls standing outside the car. "Daddy look." I said pointing. Before he got out he looked and groaned.

"Okay just hold on when I get you okay?"

I nodded and daddy got out of the car. There were screaming and he finally made it to me. I put my arms around his neck and held tight.

"Why are there so many people?" I whispered in daddy's ear.

"It's okay baby they just want to meet us." Daddy said pushing through some girls.

We made it inside and daddy put me down. I ran over to where the baskets were and carried one over to daddy.

"Hold my hand Ali." Daddy said. I held his hand as he put different kinds of food in the basket.

I saw the candy isle and asked, "Daddy can I get some candy?"

"One kind that's it." He said.

I ran to the gummy bears and handed daddy the package. He put it in the basket and kept on getting food.

(Louis' POV)

We were almost don't getting groceries when Ali decided to go crazy on me. She was running up and down the isles as I was trying to pay for all the items.

"Daddy look!" She said. I turned to her and she was holding a magazine with me and the boy's faces on it.

"Yep that's us." I laughed.

She put it in the basket and turned to walk away but I grabbed her hand.

"Oh no you aren't going anywhere." I said. I put the magazine back on the counter as the cashier rang up all the items. Ali started swing my hand back and fourth until she saw girls knocking on the glass door.

"Can I go talk to them?" She asked trying to let go of my hand.

"Absolutely not." I grabbed the bags of groceries and handed her the bag of gummy bears.

We walked outside and all the fans started screaming.

Ali started laughing and pointing at some fans. We finally got to the car and I put Ali in her car seat. I put the groceries in the back when Ali said, "Daddy I dropped my gummy bears."

"Ali it's okay we have to get home." I said.

"But daddy my candy!" She began to cry. I huffed and I closed the door and a fan came up to me with Ali's gummy bears.

"Ali dropped this back there." She said handing the package to me.

"Thanks love, Ali was really upset." I said.

"Can I have a quick picture?" I nodded and took two pictures with the girl. I said goodbye and ran back over to Ali. I opened the door and sat the gummy bears in her lap.

I started driving and Ali kept on laughing at the fans outside.