Never Leaving You

(Louis' POV)

"Daddy?"

I felt a shower of relief wash over me. She is here and is awake. I was so close to losing her I'm never going to let her go.

"Ali oh my god you scared everyone to death." I said hugging her small body."What happened baby? Were you not feeling well and just wanted to go to sleep or what?"

"I dunno, I couldn't wake up through."

"Okay it's okay do you feel alright?" I asked.

"My tummy hurts."

"Okay I will tell the doctor." I said getting up. "No daddy stay."

"Baby I will be right out here." She nodded and I had a huge smile on my face walking over to everyone.

"She is awake!" I said. The doctor went in Ali's room then walked back out a few minuets later.

"I think I know what caused her passing out. Her fever spiked so high her body wanted to sleep. Since she is a toddler it's harder for her to wake up. I checked her heart rate and vitals and they are normal. We will keep her over night for safety." The doctor shook my hand and I thanked him.

"So what did she have? A stomach bug?" I asked.

"Yes it's one of those 24 hour ones, she should be ready to leave tomorrow."

We all walked back into Ali's room and she was playing with the sheets. "How you feeling?" I asked.

"Good." She said smiling up at me.

"I heard what everyone said to me. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. Sorry I scared you daddy." She said hugging me.

"No baby it's okay. I thought I lost you." I said caressing her cheek.

"Why would I leave daddy? That's so silly." She giggled making us all laugh.

"When we get home let's just take it easy for a few days okay?" I said. Ali looked up and me and nodded.

After we get out of here I'm going to keep her kind of away from all the media. She is still going to be attached to my hip where ever I go but I was so close to losing her I'm gonna keep her away from any harm. So I'll bump up on security and keep her on the down low.

"You hungry Ali?" I asked sitting next to her in the hospital bed. She shook her head no and leaned into me.

"Why don't we just watch some tv and rest for a bit." I said pulling her into me. She nodded and we watched tv until she feel back asleep.

"I'm never leaving you." I whispered into her ear.

A/n: GUYS! You didn't actually think I would kill off Ali did you?(; anyway yay Ali is awake and fine!

On the other hand Louis Tomlinson Saved Me 2 is so close to the end! One more chapter left! BUT

THERE IS A BUT!

There will be a third book! It will be called Life As A Tomlinson! It will be different stages in Ali's life and I think it will be really fun and I hope you love it!

It will maybe be up by the end of this week maybe next!

So vote and comment and remember I love you!