Baking With Daddy

(Louis' POV)
"Daddy come on!" Ali said running into the house. I grabbed the sacks of groceries and walked inside.

Ali was already gone upstairs with her candy.

"I have brought food." I said. All the guys got up and help me with putting them into the fridge and pantry.

"What did you get Ali?" Zayn asked.

"Some gummy bears. It was either a good idea or the worst idea ever I haven't decided yet." I laughed. Ali came running down the stairs with a doll in her hands.

"Uncle Niall hold this." She said handing him the doll. She ran back upstairs and I heard a loud thump and a scream.

I ran upstairs and I saw Ali on the floor crying with her toys everywhere.

"What happened?" I asked picking her up.

"I tried to reach the doll on the top shelf b-but I fell." She cried rubbing her eyes.

"Why on earth was your doll on the shelf?" I asked wiping her tears.

"Uncle Harry put her up there when we were playing and forgot to get her down." She asked playing with my hand.

Idiot Harry

"Next time I will make sure your dolls are where you can reach them. You okay no broken limbs?" I asked shacking her in my arms.

She giggled and shook her head no.

"You sure? Your hand looks a little hurt." I said pretending to eat her little hand.

"No no." She giggled pushing me away. I sat her down and she ran over to her dolls and started dressing them up.

"Ali I'm going to be downstairs baking cookies if you want to help me out." I said standing up.

"Cookies?" She asked dropping her dolls.

I nodded and she ran past me down the stairs.

"I have the cookies!" She said trying to open the choclate chip cookies.

(Ali's POV)

"Let's wash your hands first." Daddy said. I washed my hands and daddy help me dry them.

"Okay Ali to mix the ingredients together you have to hold the bowl while the hand mixer does the rest." Daddy explained.

I nodded and held the hand mixer with both hands.

"Ali make sure you don't let go of the bowl or-"

Before daddy finished I accidentally pushed a button and the mixer started moving and the stuff in the bowl got all over me and daddy, then the bowl spilled onto the floor. Daddy quickly turned off the mixer and looked angry.

"Ah oh." I said.

"Yeah a big ah oh Ali!" Daddy yelled.

I frowned and said, "sorry daddy."

Daddy huffed, "It's okay let's just get cleaned up okay?"

I got out of my chair and daddy carried me to the bathroom.

"Skin the rabbit!" Daddy said.

I giggled and lifted my arms up as daddy pulled my shirt over my head.

~~~~~~

After I got out of my bath daddy took a shower. I was in the living room watching tv and Uncle Liam and Uncle Niall were cleaning up the kitchen.

Daddy walked back into the living room and sat beside me. "Ali it's almost bedtime."

I shook my head no and continued watching tv.

Daddy got up and went to the kitchen. He came back with my sippy-cup and handed it to me.

"It's chocolate milk."

I smiled and drank my milk.

"C'mon let's get you tucked in." Daddy said picking me up.

We went into my room and daddy tucked me into my bed.

"Goodnight baby, I love you." Daddy said kissing my cheek.

"I love you too daddy." I said yawning.

Daddy turned off the light and closed the door.