Ann: Futaba? Isn't that timing too perfect?

Futaba then answered without a reply.

Futaba's text: Surprised?...I installed an app on Nhazul's phone.....I can see everything through the camera....I can see you right now too....Don't underestimate the original Medjed.

Nhazul: ..-_-...I don't appreciate you hacking into my phone thank you very much...

Ryuji: Thar girl plays dirty...

Makoto: I'm just glad she's on outside.

Akira: Agreed...

(Timeskip)

After finishing talking to Futaba, everyone went to go check in at the hotel and started to enjoy the sights and activities and over all enjoying themselves and on the next day of their trip, to their surprise to find Yusuke here now.

Yusuke: What a coincidence. You guys are staying here too?

Nhazul: I'm sorry, last time I checked, this wasn't L

Nhazul: I'm sorry, last time I checked, this wasn't L.A....

Ryuji: What are you doing here?!

Yusuke: Apparently they couldn't land due to a terrible storm brewing on the west coast. So our destination was changed on the spot to Hawaii.

Ann: In the end, we're all together, huh?

Makoto: Seriously, it's like we never left Japan.

Ryuji: Well, ain't nothing wrong with that.

Akira: Can't argue with that.

(Timeskip)

Currently, Nhazul, Akira, Yusuke and Ryuji are walking around the beach and Ryuji was looking at the girls and spoke up.

Ryuji: It can't be like this...No fricken way! I ain't havin it!

Nhazul: Having what?

Ryuji: We're on a trip! We're in Hawaii!

Akira: Okay?

Ryuji: We should be having flirty moments with girls! They're on a trip, so they should be in the mood!

Yusuke: Not Interested.

Ryuji: Did you guys get any action last night?

Akira: Nope.

Yusuke: Come to think about it, where are Ann and Makoto?

Nhazul: They went shopping.

Ryuji: Ain't gonna wait around with my finger in my mouth! Strike while the iron's hot! It's on! It's on!

Ryuji then grabbed Yusuke and started dragging him.