Annika made a sweet disH

Start from the beginning

She walked to the dressing table. She did her makeup and applied vermilion in the hair. Then she wore her jewellery. She removed the towel from her wet hair and started drying them with the same.

Meanwhile shivaay opened his eyes lazily. He looked here and there for searching Annika. After a minute his eyes catches her in front of the mirror. He was facing her back. Wet hair were swaying on her back for covering her bare skin. He smiled widely gazing at her. He was continuously staring her.

Annika left her hair open as they were wet. She removed her Saree pallu and started making proper pleats and settled the same on her shoulder pinning behind the blouse. When she was trying to pin her Saree, her eyes catches shivaay. She became startle by noticing him wide awake.  She immediately turned to him leaving her pallu.

" when did you wake up? ", she asked shockingly.

He noticed that her pallu is about to drop down because Saree is of very soft material.

He immediately stood up and run to her. He held her Saree before it falls down.

Annika became flabbergasted.

" shivaay, what are you doing? ", she asked backing off.

Instead of answering her, he shushed her to keep quiet. He turned her little, removed her hair aside, " give me pin... ", he asked nicely.

Then she realized that pin was still on her hand instead of Saree. She passed the pin to him in a daze.

Then he gently pinned her Saree to the blouse. Meanwhile his warm fingers touched her cold back making her nerves up and down.

" thanks... But I can do it myself..... ", she muttered.

" hmm I can see that... ", he smirked.

" I got distract because you were staring me... ", she reasoned.

" nice reason... By the way good morning... ", he said and moved to the washroom.

Annika moved outside and wished everyone good morning and took blessings from all the elders by touching their feet.

" Annika, do you know cooking? ", pinki asked politely.

" yeah, I know cooking but I am not expert... ", she chided smilingly.

" Ohk... So what will you make today for us? ", Jhanvi asked smilingly.

" annika, do make some sweet dish... ", dadi mumbled.

" can I make halwa? ", annika asked nervously.

" why not, of course, you can make... You can cook whatever you like... ", dadi said with assurance.

" come, I will show you kitchen and give you all the ingredients... ", pinki chirped excitedly.

Then they moved to the kitchen and pinki told her everything like all the stuff has been kept. " if you need any help, I can stay here... ", pinki suggested.

" it's okay. I will manage... ", annika mumbled smilingly.

Then annika started cooking for the first time in her new home.

In the room, shivaay came outside after freshening up, he didn't find her, so he understood that she must be downstairs.

After half an hour, sweet dish got ready.

Shivaay came downstairs after getting ready for the office. He wished everyone, good morning. His eyes were searching annika. Everyone settled on the breakfast table.

After a moment, annika came there holding a bowl. Shivaay smiled looking her.

Annika kept the bowl on the table.

" today Annika has made halwa for everyone... ", pinki mumbled.

" wow, that's great... ", tej added.

" annika, serve to everyone... ", jhanvi chided. Then she served everyone one by one.

Everyone had a bite of halwa. " it's delicious... ", dadi mumbled.

" it's very tasty... ", jhanvi complimented.

" it's fantastic... I want more... ", tej muttered.

Everyone complimented her. Everyone loved the halwa. " thank you... Thank you so much... ", annika thanked everyone.

Dadi gave diamond bangles to her, " this is for you, annika... ", dadi said. Jhanvi and Tej gave her Saree. Pinki and shakti gave a hand bag. Youngsters gave her a branded makeup kit.

 Youngsters gave her a branded makeup kit

" shivaay... You didn't say anything... Didn't you like halwa... ", dadi broke his trance as he was so lost seeing her family happy.

" no dadi, I liked it... It's amazing... ", shivaay stammered nervously.

" then, where is her gift? Won't you give her anything... ", pinki said.

" it's okay mom... I don't need anything... ", she said covering up the situation. She got disappoint as she thought shivaay didn't like the halwa.

" I am going office mom... ", he said eyeing annika.

" shivaay wait... ", pinki stopped him.

" annika, won't you go office? ", pinki asked to her.

" actually I thought... I mean... ", she stammered.

" annika, marriage doesn't mean that you won't live your life like before.... You will do everything as you were doing before. You don't need to change anything. It's just, some new things have added in your life. Did you understand? ", pinki told.

" hmm I understood. ", annika replied smiling brightly.

Shivaay was staring them proudly.

" Annika, come fast... I will drop you first... ", shivaay chided.

" my office is in opposite direction. So you go, I will take another car... ", annika offended.

" okay, see you soon... ", shivaay went to the office.

" annika, if you don't like wearing Saree, then you can wear whatever you like... ", jhanvi said

" okay aunty... ", annika chirped.

Annika also picked up her bag and moved to the office.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Hope you all like it...

Do vote and comments on it 😘