CHAPTER 44

Jiyoung pov:

"Jiyoung....."

Wtf.....is he doing here......

"J-jungkook..."

"Bunssssss......." He said and started walking towards me....

Why does he have to come....i was trying so damn hard to move on....and he had to ruin everything..........i dont want to talk to him...i will just break down......Before he can come any closer i placed my hand infront of me...and he stopped...

Hurt was evident in his eyes.....he became skinny....he lost his charm...... hot tears were running down his cheeks....we were just looking at each other.....looking at us cry the sky too started crying....it was sobbing damn!! hard..........looking at him bought all those memories back....when we first met......when we went for shopping togther.....when we went to the amuzement park....when we were playing uno......when we started watching a drama together.....when we travelled together...when we hugged for the first time.....when we started arguing......when we started hurting each other........and that worst moment....when he asked me to leave.....all of those memories flashed infront of me....and the long awaited tears rolled down my cold rosy cheeks....All kind of emotions were running through my body.....

I am happy that i got to see him.....i am sad that we r in pain......i am mad that he insulted me and hurt me.....but actually....wt i am feeling the most now is mad.....i am so damn mad at him i just want punch him........If he will be here for another min then i will actually do that....

"Jungkook leave....just leave plz....i dont want u here..."

"Bunss...lemme-

"Just go away jungkook....why r here....want to hurt me again....want to insult me again....was that not enough.....just plzzz leave.....i dont want to see you.....just FCKING LEAVE..."

I said and started going towards the counter......he suddenly hugged me from the back.....i could feel my shirt getting soaked with his tears....

"Let me go..."

"B-Bunssss pleaze dont leave me again....plz....i dont think i can handle it again......just listen to me....plzzz......."

"T-That day i followed u and yoongi hyung.......-

"Wt..."

"Bunsss plzz lemme finish..."

"You both were happy...u went to his house...he gave u a bracelet and u guys hugged....hyung was having a huge ass smile on his face....he rarely gives that smile to someone so i thought he loved u.....i didnt want to break his heart...i  fckin misunderstood everything........everything....u were just helping him in proposing....and i thought...like that....i thought if i will turn into my old self u will ask for another position and be happy with yoongi hyung......and i was also recieving damn high amount of stress from my parents......all that hurt sadness pain stress...i couldnt handle it....and i started bursting out infront of u.....i did alot of bad things....i regret it so damn much.....i know this no excuse......i am so sry for everything bunss.....all the things i told u.....from the bottom of my heart i didnt mean them......i am so damn sry...."

I am boiling with anger......i clenched my fists....during his explanation......my veins popping out.....my nail prints on my palm.....me taking damn deep breathss.....the tears stopped.....i am so damn angry......and i really want to vent it out.....i harshly removed his hands around my waist......and turned around.......he noticed that  i am angry.........

"I-I really didnt expect that.....u m-misunderstood EACH AND EVERY FCKIN THING...."

He slightly flinched cz of the sudden raise in my voice....