CHAPTER 14

Jungkook pov:

"Jungkookkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!"

Someone shouted in my ear....arghhhhh.......i slowly opened my eyess and saw jiyoung kneeling down in front of me with a few strands of hair falling on her small bunny face.........ahhh she ruined my sleep.....ahhhh....wait i am at her home i th-

"You awake....?"

"Uhh....yeahhhh" I said and yawned......she was about to get up but i held her hand and moved a small strand of her hair behind her ear.....................goshhhhh.....i love teasing this gurll......hehehehe waahhh pure shock is written on her face.....awww cute.....waaahhhh i want to laugh so harddddd.......control jungkook ahhhhhhhhhhhh.........control control......

Jiyoung pov:

Ahhhh what is this guy doing to me....ahhhhh i am going crazy....why the heck cant i move....aishhh jiyoung move move....get up yahhhhh wts wrong with me....arghhhhhhh.........Suddenly he sat up still holding my hand........aishhh wt is going on....

"Is dinner ready?"

"Uhhh huhhh y-yeahhhh..."

"Cool i will wash my face and come...lets eat........"

He said and left to bathroomm....i suddenly i collapsed on to the floor.....Ahhhhhhh jiyoung ahhhhh wts wrong with you..........ahh this guy is making me crazyy....huffff lets pretend nothing happenddd........

I started setting the table......while i was setting the table i had someone giggle...........is it my boss?..... why is he giggling....ahhh.....he is mad....

He came out and sat on the chair...i did the same....we both started eating.....none of us is speaking..........so i started convo

"Hmmmmm......how is the pasta?"

"Yeahh its okay........."

"Okay......"

"9:45 remember"

"Wt 9:45?"

"Tomorrow come to my home by 9:45"

"Wt...tomorrow is sunday...its a holiday"

"Who told u that sunday is a holiday......?"

"You dont have anything to do tomorrow.....why should i come?"

"Who told you that-

"Your schedule......"

"No, i do have work tomorrow so shut up and come....?"

"Ahhh this is unfair....."

"Nothing is unfair bunss......"

"Wt work do u have tomorrow.....?"

"Something....."

"Wts that something?"

"None of your business"

"Ahhhhhh why do u have to be like thiss"I murmered but he heard me.....he was about to argue....but i got a call.......
Who is calling me......ahhh Jimin....

"Jiyoung ahhh"

"Yeah jimin.."

My boss suddenly lifted his head and looked at me with a ....i dont know some stupid look.....i stood up and went to the balcony to talk......

"You free tomorrow?"

"Noo jimin ahh"

"Why?"