CHAPTER 18

Jiyoung pov:

"Okay so there is a shortage of rooms so jungkook and jiyoung you are gonna be in the same room"

"What"

"What"

Both i and my boss said.....

"Yaaaa, sry guyss u have to stay in the same room" Said namjoon

Ahhhh why......i dont want to share my room with him...he is gonna tease me....aishhh arghhhh....oo wait i will stay with jiminiee..

"Ahhh can i stay with jiminieee?"

I said and looked at jimin with eyes full of hope.......

"Nooooo" He said

"Ahhh whyyyy"

"I and tae have something to do so no"

"I hate you" I muttered....

"I love you too jiyoung ahh" He said and ruffled my hair....with that namjoon handed the keys to me and they all left........i looked at my boss....blankk face...huh...he is gonna have fun....

I started walking my boss started following me........ah i opened the room and aishhhh i hate themm

"ARGHHHHHHHH"

"Why are you shouting" He said and closed his ears....

"I thought we were gonna have two beds....but there is only one.......ahhhh"

"Iss fine we also have a couch....so u sleep on the couch and i will sleep on the bed as i am the boss"

"Wt the-

"No cursing bunsss"

"Ahhh this is not fair...."

"Everything is fair bunsss" he said and pinched my cheekss....he went and flopped on the bed.....

"Nooooo, lets play a game.....if i win then i will sleep on the bed....wt say?"

"We dont have time for gamess u little buns.....come on we should go for the photo shoot....lets think about it at nyt....."

Ahhhh i thought i could bear him......but i really cant...huffff issokay...dont give up........with that we both went to the lobby.......everyone is here.....

"Okay guysss!!!lets go together....boys  to our van and jiyoung u can come with the staff see that vehicle...."

Said namjoon.....

"Yeahh okay... see guys there"  I said and went to the staff bus.....while i was walking i felt a pair of eyesss on me i just ignored it and went......

Jungkook pov:

I didnt see this coming.....ahhh i and jiyoung in the same room....wahhh i am gonna have alot of fun....i will tease her to death....hehehehe.........

We r here at the lobby...ahhh hyungs are here.....

"Okay guysss!!!lets go together....boys  to our van and jiyoung u can come with the staff see that vehicle...." Said namjoon hyung......

She is my personal manager right....she should be with me all the time......she said okay and went to the bus....i was looking at her.....i wanted to see if she got in to the bus safely or not....i am not worried its just that you know its hard to find a manager if she gets hurt......as i was looking at her....someone tapped on ny shoulder...