CHAPTER 19

Jungkook pov:

I asked her to get me banana milk..........i dont know how she went.....she went 30 min back...where is she....ahhh its already 2:15...i am hungry.......a staff member came to us and gave us corn dogss...ahhhhhh so damn tasty....

Haa done with eating...its already 2:30 where is this gurll i think-

"Hey kook come on its our unit shot"

"Yahh coming suga hyung"

(1 hr 15 min later)

Ahhh finally the shoot is done, its raining.... but where is jiyoung aishhh this gurlll is making me worry...lemme call her....Wtf not reachable...is she okay....wts wrong.....i called again.....still not reachable.....the boys called me

"Ahhh hyung i have something to do...u guys go i will come later"

"How r u gonna come later kook ah...there is no vehicle and its also raining....."

"I will ask sejin hyung his car...you guys go...."

I didnt want to tell them about her..........
i went to sejin hyung and asked for his car he gave me the keys but asked me

"Kook ahh where is jiyoung....she came here right.....where is she do u know?"

"Ahh hyung she is at a store"

"Which store there isnt a store here in the nxt 30km"

Holy shit.....i just hope she is fine...

"I will talk to you later hyung"

I said and immediatly went to the car and started.....shit shit....jiyoung plzz be okay.......ahhh its raining i am really worried now.....wt if she is just playing aroundd....ahhh if she is really playing around then i am going to kill this gurl.........aishhhhhh......

Ahhh there arent any stores here....ohh wait are they houses....i guess there is a store there.....Ahhh here is a store lemme see....

I went inside and saw an old women sitting at counter...i went asked her..

"Excuse me!! by any chance did a girl in red colour shirt come here and got banana milk!!!"

"Yeahhh a girl in her 20 i guess...she came"

"Ahhh where did she go..did u see?"

"As soon as she went out of the store she started running in that direction..."

"Ahhh thank you so much...."

I dashed to the car and went in that direction....wtff why r there so many alleys here...and there isnt a single being here...wahh i am worried....where is she.....ahh the car wont fit in here.....i will just walk.....issokay if i get wet.........

Ahhh where is she....unknowingly tears started to form in my eyes........Ahhhh bunsss where are you...i am sry....where r u.....ahhh tears started to roll down my cheeks.......i started shouting...

"BUNSSSSS , BUNSSSSSS , WHERE ARE YOU, BUNNSSSS, JIYOUNG AHHHH, JIYOUNG AHHHHH"

Ahhh this is all my fault where is she...is she okay.......wait wts this...this is jiyoungs phone....ahhh am i on the right path....jiyoung ahh....i saw an alley...its so damn empty.....i started running in that alley...ooo wait is that a bus stop there...ahhh its so far.....i started running towards the bus stop....the more i go the more i see a person.....its jiyoung.......

"BUNSSSSSSSS"

She heard me......I started running faster.......oo my good ness she is covered in blood her hands are full of blood her forehead too....i kneeled down to her length...and took her face into my hands....i dont know why but i am in tearss...