CHAPTER 42

(8 months later)

Jungkook pov:

I am just sitting here in the balcony........regret....pain....guilt.....thats what i am feeling from the past 8 months...........my bunsss never really listened to me and did wt i say...........but this time.....she did it........she left me.............and its all my fault...........that day....

(Flashback...)

I slowly went to bang PD-nims room......ohh everyone is here.....all of them are serious....uh....

"Wts wrong?why is everyone like this...?"

They didnt answer me.....jin hyung just gave me a envelope.....resignation letter......who is resigning.....fck

"Is sejin hyung resig-

"Its jiyoung...."

"What?" I just froze then and there...i am feeling numb....

"Jiyoung fckin resigned and thats cz of u...." Jimin hyung said and took me by my collar.....

"Wt did she even do to u....u rascal...."

Slowly his words started fading away.....i just got off his grip and went to the parking lot running......

I got into the car and went to jiyoungs house.......i sprinted to her apt......i started banging her door...

"Jiyoung....open the door jiyoung...plzz"

She is not opening...i just typed the password and went inside....wtf!!.....why is the house empty....no...no this cant be true.....

"ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!"

I punched the wall hard......ahhh she is gone where did she go....i took my phone and started calling her.....wtf!!the number is unavailable......fck.........

"Mina....yeah mina might know where she is...."

I dialed her.....

"Hey kook..."

"Mina....where is jiyoung?"

"Wt do u mean isnt she with u...."

"Wt....u dont know where she is?"

"No...jungkook"

"Mina....jiyoung....jiyoung left..."

"Wt r u talking jungkook...."

"She resigned....i came to her home and all her things are missing....."

"WHATT!!!!"

"Her number is unavailable....."

With that i hung up......i just fell on my knees...and finally the salty water started rolling down my cheeks.......

(Present)

I dont know where my bunss is......i searched for her 3 months...i searched in each and every place of seoul....i contacted her parents...her friends....who ever she knows.....i tried to track her old number....but i couldnt......thingsss drastically changed between us......yoongi hyung and jimin hyung dont talk to me anymore.......

This is all my fckin fault....i misunderstood everything.....blamed her....insulted her....but still she was with me......even when i fainted she came and asked me wt i want...i fckin stupid idotic dumbass asked her to leave....and that gurll...just left me.....

Yeah.....i followed jiyoung on that day......she shopped with yoongi hyung.....she also went to his house....they even hugged....so i thought both of them are in love....i didnt want to ruin yoongi hyungs love....he rarely likes someone....so i just gave up on jiyoung.....and i started acting cold towards her........i thought she will get mad at me and will ask bang pd another position....and with that she will live happily with hyung....but that day.....jiyoung just helped hyung in proposing to his fiance.......i misunderstood everything and ruined everything.......