CHAPTER 39

Jiyoung pov:

Ahhh i am so tired...it was a long day...the boys r gonna have some concerts after 3 days...so they r working hard and so r we....all the boys just left no- wait where is this music cmng from....i slowly went to the practise and gooshhhhh this guy is overworking again.....i entered the room....and guess what he didnt even acknowledge my presence......i went to the speaker and stopped the music.....and now he turned around and looked at me....

"Boss we have to leave...."

"U leave i have to practise..."

"Boss this is not good for u health....u can practise tomorrow...."

"No i have to practise...so shut up and play the music......."

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"NO!"

"FCKING PLAY IT JIYOUNG!"

Why is he so stubborn....

"Boss u r overworking u r self...if u practise like this now u cant perform well on the stage..."

"Practise makes a man perfect...ever heard of it..."

"Yeahh practise does make a man perfect....but over practising like u will only make the man sick...now come lets go!"

I said and started packing his things...

"Jiyoung this is important for me..."

"Okay boss"

"Jiyoung lemme practise..."

"No"

"Why?"

"How much more do u want to practise...u have been practising the whole day...so come lets go home....i will make u something...i am 100% sure u didnt have u r lunch...."

"No i am not hung-

He stomach growled hard....i giggled...

"U r stomach is asking for something boss....letss stop being stubborn and go okay...?"

"Fine!!!!!"

Ahhhh now a days i am trying to control my anger and talk to him nicely.....see this way we r not even having big argumentsss.........he is just giving up being stubborn....i took his bag and left the room and he is trailing behind me.....we went to the parking lot and got into the car...i am driving cz i can clearly see that he is damn tired....suddenly he got a call...

"Hyung...."

"Why?"

"Fine!!"

"Who is it?" I asked..

"Jin hyung"

"Ohh wt did he say?"

"He wants me to come to the dorm..."

"Ohh okay i will drop u off and leave..."

With that i started the car.....

(45 min later)

Ahhh we r here...i parked the car and got off it.....

"Okay boss i will leave now...have fun!!"

I said qnd handed him the keysss...he just nodded...i was about to leave when...

"JIYOUNG!!!"