CHAPTER 28

Jungkook pov:

(Yesterday)

"Fineee....."

I said and left......why is she wearing his hoodie...i want her to wear mine..ahh this hyung always ruinss things...ahh i want to be with her.....is she sleeping....is she comfortable.....i dont think so....why is she so stubborn....ahhh i cant sleep like this....

I went to the living room and saw my baby bunsss peacefully sleeping on the couch.......i slowly went to her and sat on the floor.....how can she be this cute....those cute eyes,that cute little nose and finally those plum lipss....i want to kiss her so bad.....i took her tiny hand into mine and started strocking her jet black hair,soon a little smile formed on her face....awww she likess it when someone strokess her hair...how cute....i slowly leaned forward and placed a small kiss on her forehead....ahhh she is making me crazy........

"Sleep well bunssss......dream about me"

Jiyoung pov:

(Next day)

I heard some one giggling...i slowly opned my eyesss and........saw jungkook sleeping beside me...he is holding my hand...ahhh so cute....but why is he sleeping here....ahh he is sleeping in such a uncomfortable position....by the way who was the person that giggled....i looked around...ahh there isnt anyone here....ahh i am hearing thingss now...aishhh....i looked at him

How can he be this handsome...ahhh so damn fine....those big big doe eyes,that straight long nose,and finally those cherry lipss which i want to kiss...ahhh he is irresistable.......i slowlly started strocking his hair...awww he is smiling...he is so cute...okayy i found something new about him....he likes it when someone strockss his hair...baby a literal baby......i heard someone coughing...i immediatly stoped strocking his hair and looked behind the couch...ahhh jiminiee is cmng down....i slowly sat up....cz of me jungkook also woke up......

"Why were u sleeping here?"

"Uhhh....why am i sleeping here?"

"Wt r u guys doing?"

All the three us asked at the same time....wahhh the timing though....

"I dont know" I and jungkook said at the same time....

"Ooo okay....go get ready guys...we have to leave...And jiyoung ahh go to my room and pick u r self a dress-

"NO!! i mean no its okay...i will give her my clothes...."

"Ahh issokay jungkook i will borrow jimins clothes i-

"NO!! come with me now"

He said and dragged me to his room...ahh this guy.......

"Bunss i think black will suit u very well"

"Just give me anything..."

"Here this is my fav black hoddie...i hate sharing it...but u r an exception...u r lucky..go wear this.."

"Wahhh jungkook...thank you so much...ahhh i am so damn lucky...gosshhhh why am i so lucky..."

"Wahhh to much sarcasm ..." He said and went to the bathroom...i chuckled and left his room.....

(30 min later)

I came out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen...ahhh everyone is here..

"Mrng boyss"

None of them greeted me back...i looked at them and shock is written on their face.....