CHAPTER 16

Jiyoung pov:

"Hey guysss, kajaa lets go do some shopping..."

"Yeahhh kaja" I said

With that the three of us started shopping..............

"Hey wait.....lemme get this"  I said and stopped......waahhhh its so beautiful.......its a dream catcher......ahhh i want this....

"How much is this?" I asked the shop keeper....ahwww its only 2$ i will get it.............

(1 hr later)

Ahhh we r done with our shopping....i got a dream catcher,small bracelet and a shirt.........Jiminee got some clothes and jungkook got a hat and some shirtsss.........

Wahhh its already 4:00.....i want to ride the ferris wheel........

"Hey guys!!!shall we ride the ferris wheel.....?"

"Ahhh you go i am tierd...." Said jiminie.....i looked at jungkook with puppy eyess....

"Kaja..." He said.....hehehee yassss......

I took his hand into mine and strated running towards the wheel.........

Ahhh such a long line...........how much more should i wait..........a frown made its way on to my face....i guess jungkook noticed it........

"Have some patience bunssss" He said and ruffled my hair...

"Yeah yeah"

Ahhhh finally our turn............we sat in the cabin....wahhhhh i am excited.......
it started......

Wahhhh so beautiful.....the sunset.....the cloudss....the birds......the trees.....ahhhh so peacefull.....i wish the time stops now..........huhhh....wt the why did it stop moving.....i looked at jungkook with questioning look....

"Wt happened why did it stop.....?"

"I dont know....may be system problemmm"

"Wahhhhh....daebak....we can stay here for long....ahhhh god listened to me aishhhh...yassss...."

I took my phone and started clicking pics.......jungkook is looking outside with his mask down and a smile on his face........he looks handsome....so i took a picture of him too.....then i clicked some selfiess.........

Ahhhh so so so beautiful......i just want to be here like this forever..............i felt a pair of eyes looking at me....i looked at jungkook and smiled...he returned it...

"Your so damn happy today...."

"You look happy too bunsss"

"Yeahhh yeahhh its been so long since i had this fun....thanks to u and jiminiee"

"I would say the same....."

"Yeahhh............its so beautiful....."

"Yes....unlike you"

I glared at him.....

"Hehehe sorry...i was just kidding.........cute"  He murmered the last part....but i heard it...i just looked away and smiled........ahh he is so cute...he unknowingly kissed my forehead when i was tasting his ice cream.....ahh i blushed so hard.......i thought it would be awkward so i just pretended like it didnt happen..........ahh i wish he will be like this forever...............

Ahhh it started.....waahhh i had a good time today...........

We got of the ferris wheel and went to jimin....