CHAPTER 22

Jungkook pov:

"Aahhhh nothing nothing"

I said and went out she followed meee...ahhhh this gurl is wearing a black track pant and short white hoddie...hair like alwaysss in a messy bun few strands falling on the face,small heart shape earrings,black watch, white sneakers....so damn natural....so damn beautiful....hufff boyss would be dying to be in my place..........ahhh i dont want her to come out looking that attractive....ahhh why am i feeling like this.....

"Where r u going, i thought we were going to the rooftop?"

Ohhh shit....i pressed the button to lobby in the elevatorr......ahh i have to stop thinking...

"Sorry..i was thinking i didnt know wt i was doing..."

She came in front of me and pressed the button to rooftop and mumbled something

"Yahhh...wt did u say?"

"Uhhh nothing....i said nothing"

"U r not telling the truth.....u said something..i will kill u if u wont tell me"

"Uhhhh bosss..i am so scaredddd"
Waahhh tooo much of sarcasm.........

I put my hands on her waist and started ticklinggg......

Jiyoung pov:

He put his hands on my waist and started tickling me......

"Hahhhahahahahahaahahah....plzz plzzz hahah stop ahahhaaaha....haaa plzzzz plzz hahahaha sto- ahahahah aaaa plzzzz stopppp-

The doors opened revealing jimin and tae.....my boss stopped tickling me but his hands are still wrapped around my waist....and my hands are on his hands......all the four of us are looking at each other......

"Awwwwww you both are so cuteeee" Squealed jimin and tae which bought us to reality...he took his hands of my waist.....

I just got of the elevator and went to the staff...the 3 of them silently came and started the shoot...

(1 hr and 45 min later)

Ahhh finally done with the shoot......we just came to our room.....i am hungry....

"Jungkook i am hungry"

"The boys said they will be down kaja lets go have dinner with them"

With that we both left...

(1 hr later)

I had alot of fun with the boys.....the dinner was really gud....i and jungkook flopped on the bed...

"Gud nyt i am sleepy"

"Gud nyt bunsss"

(Next day)

Myy alarm started ringing i stopped it....ahh i dont want to wake up....but i have to i should go back to seoul today.......ahh why cant i move i looked down and saw jungkooks strong built arm is around my waist...ahhh does he have a habit of hugging some one while sleeping.....ahhh dont blush dont blush...be confident....

I slowly turned around...his hand still around my waist.....

"Jungkook wake up we have to leave...."

"Ahh 5 more mins bunsss"  he said and snuggled closer....his face in my neck...ahhh

"Wake up wake up why r u holding me like this....let go of me...."

"Ahhh itss so comfy..let me sleep bunss"
He said ahhhh i can feel his lips and hot breath on my neck....i tried to move him but he is so damn strong..